Frustrated

/ Frustrated #11  
My dealer (Kubota and JCB) in cases when the customer cannot use the warranty tractor at all due to lack of parts or repair technology, assigns him a demo or replacement company tractor. This is his obligation determined by the distributor. The client may not know this and may not even ask.

Another way could be an e-mail message to the customer care bureau of the distributor, explaining the situation to him, i.e. that you cannot stay without a tractor for so long.

/ Frustrated #12  
As far as a "loaner" I'd bet the dealer is frustrated beyond your situation and additional costs would be involved for him (depreciation on a new loaner, liability insurance if you were to damage property or injury, delivery concerns and outright theft or destruction of the loaner) would be prohibitive.
As far as I know this loaner situation is subsidized by the manufacturer when it's available.
I'm very sympathetic to your situation and "vent" on.👍

/ Frustrated #13  
Just a thought.....get a list of the part numbers you are waiting on from the dealer, post it here, and let's see if the members of this group can find the parts and send to you. I'm happy to check with my dealer and the local NH dealer.

/ Frustrated #14  
I purchased a tractor from Legacy.... Gary, the owner, is a straight shooter. I wouldn't put blame on him.... he probably really is having problems getting parts.
Like others said, post the part numbers here....

/ Frustrated
Hey everyone
Here’s a update
The guys at the dealership got together and made a offer to trade for same make and model but I needed to pay the difference.. it was way more than I can afford unfortunately.. paid cash for mine and that took all I had..( I appreciate the offer) but why would I pay for the same tractor but new, when the same thing could happen that they can’t get parts for now.. just saying..
Found out from the service manager that he finally got a hold of corporate and they have no idea if/when they can get the parts needed, from Korea!
I contacted the corporate headquarters in North Carolina and they responded within minutes and are looking into my situation..
I’m hopeful but at this point I don’t know
I’ll ask for part numbers next week and post them and we’ll see ..
Thanks for listening to the frustrated venting!

/ Frustrated #16  
Hey everyone
Here’s a update
The guys at the dealership got together and made a offer to trade for same make and model but I needed to pay the difference.. it was way more than I can afford unfortunately.. paid cash for mine and that took all I had..( I appreciate the offer) but why would I pay for the same tractor but new, when the same thing could happen that they can’t get parts for now.. just saying..
Found out from the service manager that he finally got a hold of corporate and they have no idea if/when they can get the parts needed, from Korea!
I contacted the corporate headquarters in North Carolina and they responded within minutes and are looking into my situation..
I’m hopeful but at this point I don’t know
I’ll ask for part numbers next week and post them and we’ll see ..
Thanks for listening to the frustrated venting!
OP, if they can't get your tractor fixed due to unavailable parts then you are eligible for a buy back. I suggest you check the lemon laws of your state and let us know what you find out.

/ Frustrated
Was just thinking that last night.🤔

/ Frustrated #18  
If you don’t get what you need from LS you can file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I see several complaints have been resolved going that route. But it does sound like they are trying.

/ Frustrated #19  
If you don’t get what you need from LS you can file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I see several complaints have been resolved going that route. But it does sound like they are trying.
BBB has little real clout. You’re better off looking to the State Attorney Generals office for help. Here is a link to Co’s. as a reference You dont have to be a resident of the state to file against a company either, the complaint igoes against where the company is doing business

Larger companies like to hide behind multiple office locations and sometimes its harder to track down (like Directv).

Last edited:
   / Frustrated #20  
BBB has little real clout. You’re better off looking to the State Attorney Generals office for help. Here is a link to Co’s. as a reference
Not disagreeing but I just had read some of these and saw there was effort from LS to resolve issues.