Front PTO YM240d

/ Front PTO YM240d
Put that on Ebay and ask a lot of money for it. It might take a while to sell but there's someone out there who needs it and will pay whatever it takes.
Yeah ebay might be the way to go.

/ Front PTO YM240d
   / Front PTO YM240d #13  
would love to see this video but the link doesn't work for me unfortunately.
Whoah! Clicking that link downloaded a .zip file from a .ru website. No thanks. Likely harmless but it can't be distinguished from a hack before you try it, to see what it does. My InfoSec training screamed Alarm when i saw that.

Is there something like YouTube where you can watch that vid instead of downloading it?

/ Front PTO YM240d #14  
Whoah! Clicking that link downloaded a .zip file from a .ru website. No thanks. Likely harmless but it can't be distinguished from a hack before you try it, to see what it does. My InfoSec training screamed Alarm when i saw that.

Is there something like YouTube where you can watch that vid instead of downloading it?
Fermer = Farmer in English

Fermer.ru is a forum just like TBN here.

If it was something else, I would of never linked it.

OK, try the video here.

Last edited:
   / Front PTO YM240d #15  
OK, try the video here.

Thanks! All better now.

That gearbox sending the PTO to the front is working great for him. His snow blower must use most of the tractor's hp, and its working flawlessly.

/ Front PTO YM240d #16  
Thanks! All better now.

That gearbox sending the PTO to the front is working great for him. His snow blower must use most of the tractor's hp, and its working flawlessly.
I'm amazed how quiet it runs. In the vid the auger hits something like a stone and the noise is much louder. Everything is meshed together like an OE setup.

All I did was share a Yanmar manual with him for the idea of the gearbox. He and a few others did the calculations and completed the task. He did send me the SolidWorks CAD files too.

/ Front PTO YM240d #17  
Ah, he posted more on his YT channel. I don't have to be a middle guy any more. :)

/ Front PTO YM240d #18  
Ah, he posted more on his YT channel. I don't have to be a middle guy any more. :)

Those YT vids do show much more of how the rear to front PTO setup was done.

/ Front PTO YM240d
This is the setup I need on my 2210d. Would make snow clearing way easier for sure, has to be better than turning sideways looking behind you with the 3pt snow blower.

/ Front PTO YM240d #20  
This is the setup I need on my 2210d. Would make snow clearing way easier for sure, has to be better than turning sideways looking behind you with the 3pt snow blower.
Well then, take off those parts needed from the Yanmar green tractor and figure out what else you might need. :)