Found 33 acres... wow

/ Found 33 acres... wow #11  
Very nice looking land. Probably easier to maintain than mine. All my open meadows are full of sage brush. Slowly but surely - I'm removing the sage brush and replanting with native grasses.

/ Found 33 acres... wow #12  
Very nice looking land. Probably easier to maintain than mine. All my open meadows are full of sage brush. Slowly but surely - I'm removing the sage brush and replanting with native grasses.
Sounds like you are not using livestock, if you did you could get the meadow you are wanting.

/ Found 33 acres... wow #13  
Looks like good place to plant your roots. (y)

/ Found 33 acres... wow #14  
Jrasband - you are correct. No livestock. My 80 acres is for my pleasure and the native wildlife. It's a safe haven for both upland birds and waterfowl. The local deer and elk find safety here also.

My ten acre lake is 80 feet deep and fought over by many types of waterfowl. A view off my front porch.
IMG_0008.jpeg

/ Found 33 acres... wow #15  
But sage brush is native! :)

/ Found 33 acres... wow #16  
@CloverKnollFarms Congratulations. I hope that you enjoy it. Plans for it yet? (Besides the invisible utility poles?)

@oosik you have such an amazing place.

All the best,

Peter

/ Found 33 acres... wow #17  
Aren't you grateful that you don't live in a 3rd floor walk up in Manhattan? (y)

/ Found 33 acres... wow #18  
   / Found 33 acres... wow #19  
The only really good thing I found in Manhattan was Levain bakery. Had to go there for work 2-3 times a year for about 5 years.