Forum Problems

/ Forum Problems #1  

toppop52

Super Star Member
Tractor
Massey Ferguson 1723, Cub Cadet 1864
Can't post on existing threads or get to last page of threads.,

/ Forum Problems #3  
I had trouble posting a reply to a thread this morning to a thread about a building a foundation on a spring. It refused to post, then said I had already posted it in the past five minutes, then it posted again. When I went to look for it, I saw that I had posted twice. I deleted it and TBN closed down on me. I had to log back in just to try and make this post.

/ Forum Problems #4  
I had trouble posting a reply to a thread this morning to a thread about a building a foundation on a spring. It refused to post, then said I had already posted it in the past five minutes, then it posted again. When I went to look for it, I saw that I had posted twice. I deleted it and TBN closed down on me. I had to log back in just to try and make this post.

Update

I just got a Database Error message trying to post this reply.

/ Forum Problems #5  

Update

Update

Same error, second try.

/ Forum Problems #6  

Update

Update

Same error, second try.

Update on my forth try, it says "This post is a duplicate of the post that you have posted in the last five minutes"

/ Forum Problems #7  

Update

Update

Same error, second try.

Update on my forth try, it says "This post is a duplicate of the post that you have posted in the last five minutes"

Update number five

"Database Error"

/ Forum Problems #10  
Still the same problem here. :(