Ford 5000 Lift issue after rebuild

/ Ford 5000 Lift issue after rebuild #11  
A couple of possible silly questions.

are you sure the pump is turning? Drive gears are correct, etc..

what type of oil are you using?

/ Ford 5000 Lift issue after rebuild #12  
Several years ago I rebuilt my 3910 lift. Like oldnslo my memory is foggy. I don't recall any problems priming the system. I was methodical about it all because I'd never tackled this before. I'll go back and relook this project in my shop manual and see if anything comes to mind. I agree with your mechanic. It's something simple. I seem to recall setting up the lift lever mechanism was a bit technical. Hoping it's a simple problem there. But it will still require the lift cover to come off. I used an engine hoist to handle mine.

/ Ford 5000 Lift issue after rebuild #13  
A couple thoughts. Did you change the seal on the unload valve? Did the unload valve get reinstalled backwards? When stroking a remote valve without a cylinder connected can you hear the engine labor a bit when the pump deadheads and flow is forced over relief?

/ Ford 5000 Lift issue after rebuild
Several years ago I rebuilt my 3910 lift. Like oldnslo my memory is foggy. I don't recall any problems priming the system. I was methodical about it all because I'd never tackled this before. I'll go back and relook this project in my shop manual and see if anything comes to mind. I agree with your mechanic. It's something simple. I seem to recall setting up the lift lever mechanism was a bit technical. Hoping it's a simple problem there. But it will still require the lift cover to come off. I used an engine hoist to handle mine.
I used an engine lift as well last time lol. After a failed attempt to rig up a sort of major shift gantry lol! I think you're right. That top cover is gonna have to come back off and it kinda makes me want to vomit haha. Thats how it goes sometimes!

A couple thoughts. Did you change the seal on the unload valve? Did the unload valve get reinstalled backwards? When stroking a remote valve without a cylinder connected can you hear the engine labor a bit when the pump deadheads and flow is forced over relief?
I don't think it would have been installed backwards because I did pay pretty close attention to the diagrams from the parts manual. I'm pretty sure I changed the seal because I think I had to fabric a puller to get that bad boy out. I may be thinking of the wrong part tho. I'll check on the remotes again and get back with you.

/ Ford 5000 Lift issue after rebuild #16  
I don't think it would have been installed backwards because I did pay pretty close attention to the diagrams from the parts manual. I'm pretty sure I changed the seal because I think I had to fabric a puller to get that bad boy out. I may be thinking of the wrong part tho. I'll check on the remotes again and get back with you.
If you had to make a puller, that's the unload valve. A stuck unload valve can cause the lift not to work at all without affecting the remotes.

Well fellas I made it worse we pulled thet cover back off. Realized that the flow control knob (I think) was seized and the actual piston was sorta seized up. So we tapped it out rehoned and lubed it. It was moving again and threw it all back together. It still isn't doing anything. With fluid in the cylinder it held the lift arms up but the controls didn't cause any changes. I think it may have lowered them down but that's it. Now my rear remotes aren't building any pressure either. I've been looking for a someone jn my area thay works on tractors of any kind with no luck yet. If I can't find anyone I'm gonna give it one more college try. I'll be sure to come back here with pics and videos. Also if anyone happens to know anyone who knows anything about these tractors in the Fairield County SC area. I've got some dollar bills with their name on it.
Thanks for all yalls help thus far!!

/ Ford 5000 Lift issue after rebuild #18  
Call the service department at Comer Equipment in York, SC. They were a New Holland dealer up until a year or two ago. They may have a tech that speaks Ford. Or perhaps know someone in your area that does.