For New Owners!

/ For New Owners! #1  

JimBinMI

Veteran Member
Tractor
2015 Kubota BX25D-1, New Holland TZ18DA
Trying to post a picture...it's worth a thousand words!

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

/ For New Owners! #2  
Jim,

I don't know what that file was to start, but you posted it as a .max file, one that I haven't heard of, and can't open with anything. Tried converting to popular image fomarts, and none of those open either.

If you want, e-mail me an image file and I can post it for you in the correct size/format.

msig.gif

/ For New Owners!
Muhammad,

I scanned it with a Visioneer Scanner with Paperport software. Where did I go wrong?

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

/ For New Owners! #4  
Jim,
I wondered why your down load came through on Paperport. I have never had one do that. But, it did down load alright. "WHAT" does a badger have to do with tire rotation?
JerryG

/ For New Owners! #5  
JimBinMi
Next time when you scan your object and go to save it to disk, you should be able to select the format you wish to save it in. .JPG is pretty much standard for internet use. It gives a good pic, but utilizes the smallest amount of space. Your file would be reduced in size tremendously, and allow much faster transfer time, as well as the time required to open it.

/ For New Owners! #6  
Jim; I tried to convert the file, but you must have a newer version of PaperPort than I. (I ran MaxFix. After it recovered all but one block, it still could not correctly decode the image). Taking Scruffy's suggestion:
+ Open the image on you PaperPort desktop.
+ Do a FILE… EXPORT and save it as a JPEG Image File (*.jpg)
And upload that version.

/ For New Owners!
Scruffy & Roy,

Thanks for the help! Here's a jpg image.

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

/ For New Owners!
Scruffy,

Does the squirrel prefer the Bud? /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

/ For New Owners! #10  
According to the person who took the pic, he does! Go figure! Maybe he saw some commercials somewhere.
P.S. - I didn't try to give specifics on your PaperPort, the last time I used one of those was around 96 or so. Don't remember much about it, other than I had good use of it! Around our house, hardware/software is 'swapped out' very frequently...as I need to keep fairly current on 'stuff' due to occupation. Gets spendy...makes a guy wanna join the squirrel! ('cept I don't drink)
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by scruffy on 9/10/00 10:53 PM.</FONT></P>