Foor Deck

/ Foor Deck #1  

bindian

Tractor
Mahindra 6520 4WD
For those whose tractors have rubber floor mats, take them out from time to time to clean out the dirt to stop this.........
Mahindra Floor Rust.jpg
Mahindra Floor Rust Access Hole.jpg
Mahindra Floor Rust Access Detail.jpg

In lieu of removing the rear fenders to get this floor out, I will cut the floors across where the front of the fender is. Then I can treat top and bottom sides with KBS Coatings.....Klean, Rust Blast, and Paint. I will weld a bent flange back on the aft halfs to support the cut area. This will allow me easy access to pressure wash the whole area now and in the future.
hugs, Brandi

/ Foor Deck #3  
Foor deck? and they made fun of me for loose zeros.
Harder to blame foor on auto correct.

Actually didn’t know my rubber floor came up until the other day when the dog randomly grabbed ahold of a corner and pulled on it:mad:

He’s otherwise a good tractor buddy so I can’t complain too much…even though he gives me that judgmental look when it’s taking a while to hook up an implement.
48C14E45-78FA-4A6E-8F9B-79DCB90C0268.jpeg

/ Foor Deck
He looks like a cutie. What is his name? My floor mat has metal brackets that keep in place. But I would imagine the right dog could get it out.
hugs, Brandi

/ Foor Deck
I got the floor (foor) panels out.
Mahindra Floor Full.jpg
I only had to cut the right panel in half to get both out.
Mahindra Floor Cut In Half.jpg
I cut out a 3 inch splice flange with 1/4 inch legs.
Mahindra Floor Splice Bracket.jpg
I just hammered the legs over while locked in the vise. I welded it up yesterday, but didn't take any photos. I promise to get photos later today.
hugs, Brandi

/ Foor Deck
Here are the photos of the splice flange welded on the floor plate.
Mahindra Floor Right Forward Back On Tractor.jpg
Mahindra Floor Splice Flange Bottom.jpg
Mahindra Floor Half Splice Flange Welded On.jpg

hugs, Brandi

/ Foor Deck #8  
Looking Good..JPG