Flying Beaver

/ Flying Beaver #12  
Of course this is the real Beaver aircraft which is what I thought of when I seen this thread. Our NFS and other's use them here.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The de Havilland Canada DHC-2 Beaver is a single-engined high-wing propeller-driven short takeoff and landing (STOL) aircraft developed and manufactured by de Havilland Canada. It has been primarily operated as a bush plane and has been used for a wide variety of utility roles, such as cargo and passenger hauling, aerial application (crop dusting and aerial topdressing), and civil aviation duties.

Attachments

• beaver.jpg
    beaver.jpg
    6.3 MB · Views: 110
   / Flying Beaver #13  
Of course this is the real Beaver aircraft which is what I thought of when I seen this thread. Our NFS and other's use them here.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The de Havilland Canada DHC-2 Beaver is a single-engined high-wing propeller-driven short takeoff and landing (STOL) aircraft developed and manufactured by de Havilland Canada. It has been primarily operated as a bush plane and has been used for a wide variety of utility roles, such as cargo and passenger hauling, aerial application (crop dusting and aerial topdressing), and civil aviation duties.
I read the subject line and thought this was leading to a pron topic.

Back in the 80s, the jokes were Debbie Does Dallas and The Flying Beaver.

o_O