Floor jack

/ Floor jack #41  
Far as I know it's 10 years not 5 and they do it free. I have them fill a lot of bottles for me, selling two if the 10 I own was nothing. First time bottles come filled from Weldfabulous in Winona, Wisconsin, brand new ones, they have good prices and free shipping via Fed-Ex. I buy a lot of welding supplies from them as well as my Hougen annular cutters. Just order a new water cooled high amperage TIG torch with a flex neck on it. I buy all my MIG wire from INE on Amazon. Best MIG wire I've ever used. 0.030 solid in 10 pound spools though I can run 45's as well. INE don't sell 45's, just 10's. INE wires run excellent with high amperage spray arc. I've tried them all. Lincoln, Forney, Miller and even some of the Chinesium brands. Nothing comes close to INE.

/ Floor jack #42  
It puts us all in a tough predicament as good quality US tools are expensive. In the pits at a local club drag race, a fellow had a new cheaper but costly aluminum/steel hybrid jack. His car went up okay, stayed there for a few long seconds, then came down as it gave way. Convinced me of import stuff, at least some of it.

/ Floor jack #43  
I buy all my MIG wire from INE on Amazon. Best MIG wire I've ever used. 0.030 solid in 10 pound spools though I can run 45's as well. INE don't sell 45's, just 10's. INE wires run excellent with high amperage spray arc. I've tried them all. Lincoln, Forney, Miller and even some of the Chinesium brands. Nothing comes close to INE.
Thanks for this! I was looking at 2# rolls for $10-15 (unknown COO), and INE on AMZ -made in Italy - is 10# for $25-30!

Last edited:
   / Floor jack #44  
Thanks for this! I was looking at 2# rolls for $10-15 (unknown COO), and INE on AMZ -made in Italy - is 10# for $25-30!
Not as expensive as say Lincoln but it's just as good. Feeds well and little spatter (with shielding gas). I don't buy 2 pound spools, not enough wire on them to do what we do.

I'll tell you what, TIG electrodes went way up. I buy all my TIG tungsten electrodes from Midwest Tungsten and they just had a 35% price increase.

Way things are today. I need the supplies to operate my welding and fabrication business and keep my employees working.

/ Floor jack #45  
I’d be REAL careful using any of that chinese junk. There’s a reason why quality costs more. You may save a buck up front, but what’s the value of your safety? Hate to be a bummer, but also hate the consequences of cheap tools and busted bones.
Many years ago, I bought a new Hein-Werner floor jack to use in my business, thinking, I would pay more to get a better, American made jack. It was a good jack, but it was not American made. It was made in either Taiwan or China, not sure which now, but it was a disappointment! This was back in the 80's. My last couple of jacks have been aluminum frame Harbor Freight jack. They have held up well and I can lift them with one hand! Since I do a lot of on site repairs, that is important!

/ Floor jack #46  
Years ago I bought a HF Pittsburg HD 4 ton jack to replace the POS Sears jack I had. Been the best jack I ever owned so far.
I liked it so much compared to my previous jacks I recently bought a HF Daytona 3 ton low profile, long reach jack.
I really like it so far, hope it holds up over time like my Pittsburg jack has.