Float mode

/ Float mode #1  

Alan46

Elite Member
Tractor
KiotiCK25 HST
What’s the Proper way to activate float mode on 2005 CK25 HST?

Thanks in advance!

/ Float mode #2  
I do not believe it has ever been available on the rear remotes.
On the loader joystick it should be a detent all the way forward past the power lowering.

/ Float mode
I do not believe it has ever been available on the rear remotes.
On the loader joystick it should be a detent all the way forward past the power lowering.
Thanks for the quick response. The manual does not address this feature.
I have owned the tractor for 9 years and just found out about it, I will try it when the rain stops later. Thank you so much for the help! 👍🏻☮️✌🏻 IMG_3690.jpeg

/ Float mode #4  
Not having been used for many years the detent could be all crudded up and the spring and balls may need to be cleaned before it will work. They ate normally located in a housing at the end of the actual valve. They can be quite aggravating to disassemble and reassemble with out losing little pieces.

/ Float mode
Not having been used for many years the detent could be all crudded up and the spring and balls may need to be cleaned before it will work. They ate normally located in a housing at the end of the actual valve. They can be quite aggravating to disassemble and reassemble with out losing little pieces.
Thank you guys so much! The detent worked perfectly, now to go practice with the FEL! 👍🏻🫂✌🏻