First oil change workmaster 75 2022 what in God's name

/ First oil change workmaster 75 2022 what in God's name #31  
Wow how stupid
I guess it's the angle of the photo, but from what I'm seeing, it looks pretty simple to remove that one hydraulic hose and push it out of the way.

/ First oil change workmaster 75 2022 what in God's name
I'm sure I could rebuild the motor if I had to I and replace the clutch grew up on a farm my entire life. The point of the story is why would you design something that's going to require at least a half a gallon of expensive hydraulic fluid that line is deceiving it's almost 2 inches circumference when I remove it who's paying for that oh I should catch the oil yeah right listen when you design something you make it so it's somewhat serviceable and oil change shouldn't require removing any main hydraulic return line there's no f****** justifying it in the video you see how the gentleman did his that's all you need to do I've already loosened the oil filter didn't even need to remove the loader it would be done in 10 minutes the problem is the line is running right across it and loosening the line doesn't help because it still brings the line in at an angle it would have to be completely removed the dealer is picking the tractor up and going to run the line and put the old design pickup on the back of the pump or I told him they can have their effing tractor back. This is the kind of thing that you have to stand up for yourself and not just say oh well no it's absolutely unacceptable to build something like this and say F the customer.

/ First oil change workmaster 75 2022 what in God's name #33  
I'm sure I could rebuild the motor if I had to I and replace the clutch grew up on a farm my entire life. The point of the story is why would you design something that's going to require at least a half a gallon of expensive hydraulic fluid that line is deceiving it's almost 2 inches circumference when I remove it who's paying for that oh I should catch the oil yeah right listen when you design something you make it so it's somewhat serviceable and oil change shouldn't require removing any main hydraulic return line there's no f****** justifying it in the video you see how the gentleman did his that's all you need to do I've already loosened the oil filter didn't even need to remove the loader it would be done in 10 minutes the problem is the line is running right across it and loosening the line doesn't help because it still brings the line in at an angle it would have to be completely removed the dealer is picking the tractor up and going to run the line and put the old design pickup on the back of the pump or I told him they can have their effing tractor back. This is the kind of thing that you have to stand up for yourself and not just say oh well no it's absolutely unacceptable to build something like this and say F the customer.
I hope they will take care of you to your liking. Did you remove the hydraulic line and lose 1/2 gallon of oil??? No way I see you losing more than an ounce or so by removing that line. But all I have is the picture but it would be interesting if you find out differently.

/ First oil change workmaster 75 2022 what in God's name #34  
Time for an Oil filter relocation kit.

/ First oil change workmaster 75 2022 what in God's name #35  
I have owned a lot of equipment and nothing is easy enough to service. Have you ever serviced a skid steer, or excavator or a dozer with a 200 pound belly pan? Yes, some tractors that are large frame small HP machines are very roomy for filter access. When you buy a small frame 75 HP (with emissions) machine it is going to be tight and you will have to remove a few components to get things done. There is a trade off for every benefit.

Yes at least a half a gallon by the time we figured out that the moving the line over a little bit was not going to work and then realizing that the rubber ring inside was now torn between driving to the dealer getting a new o-ring and closing it all up the bucket underneath was at least a half a gallon down the side of the tractor leaking like a sieve it almost was like pressure was pushing it out of the sump ridiculous what a mess my brother even tried to put a plug in it and it still was bypassing it well what do you expect it is a main return from the sump. One more time if you look at the video of the 2019 workmaster 75 in the video the gentleman does not have this issue why in the world would they go ahead and move the line above the oil filter do you see the picture if you freeze the video at the 11 minutes and 57 seconds you'll see how different his design is there's nothing wrong with the location you don't even need to remove the loader at first I thought it would be a pain in the ass and it didn't even leak that much oil because it ran upside down and leaked out who would ever think a hydraulic line for the main sump would be run over the top of it absolutely ridiculous if I didn't see that video I was just accept this mess and say thank God I don't have to do it but every 200 hours or so but to let you know I will change my tractor every 100 hours I work them hard and I'm not worried about a little bit of money for an oil change once a year not going through this BS again no reason to do relocation filter kit all you need to do is take that one hydraulic line and reroute it like the 2019 model they have to change the back of the hydraulic pumps output piping look at the picture and you'll see I'll take plenty of pictures after it's done just ridiculous

/ First oil change workmaster 75 2022 what in God's name #37  
Yes at least a half a gallon by the time we figured out that the moving the line over a little bit was not going to work and then realizing that the rubber ring inside was now torn between driving to the dealer getting a new o-ring and closing it all up the bucket underneath was at least a half a gallon down the side of the tractor leaking like a sieve it almost was like pressure was pushing it out of the sump ridiculous what a mess my brother even tried to put a plug in it and it still was bypassing it well what do you expect it is a main return from the sump. One more time if you look at the video of the 2019 workmaster 75 in the video the gentleman does not have this issue why in the world would they go ahead and move the line above the oil filter do you see the picture if you freeze the video at the 11 minutes and 57 seconds you'll see how different his design is there's nothing wrong with the location you don't even need to remove the loader at first I thought it would be a pain in the ass and it didn't even leak that much oil because it ran upside down and leaked out who would ever think a hydraulic line for the main sump would be run over the top of it absolutely ridiculous if I didn't see that video I was just accept this mess and say thank God I don't have to do it but every 200 hours or so but to let you know I will change my tractor every 100 hours I work them hard and I'm not worried about a little bit of money for an oil change once a year not going through this BS again no reason to do relocation filter kit all you need to do is take that one hydraulic line and reroute it like the 2019 model they have to change the back of the hydraulic pumps output piping look at the picture and you'll see I'll take plenty of pictures after it's done just ridiculous
My other problem with these ridiculous setups like this are....when you go to put the new filter back on, the idea is to do it WITHOUT getting dirt or contaminants in it. How are you supposed to do that when you have to wrestle them back into these spots in all kinds of weird positions.

/ First oil change workmaster 75 2022 what in God's name #38  
I do not disagree with you at all. Just interesting that much fluid leaked out. It is definitely a bad design no doubt. Hopefully you get a resolution to your liking.

/ First oil change workmaster 75 2022 what in God's name #39  
Are you sure the best fix isn't relocating the filter?

• Good Post
Reactions: JJT
Thank you for all the replies and believe me if I couldn't change the back hydraulic pump tubing I would definitely do a relocation kit the only problem with that especially on a tractor is vibration shaking always in the back of your head that another thing could leak and blow a motor up with the oil leaking I'm sure New Holland wouldn't warranty my motor LOL. My brother hit it right on the mark why they changed it the new hydraulic hose will have to be added nearly a foot and a half to run underneath and come up and meet the back of the pump I told my dealer don't worry about it I will pay just change it out and put the old style back on.They probably saved on every tractor build a foot and a half of hydraulic hose LOL and just tell the customer to deal with the expense of losing the hydraulic fluid and the chance of possible contamination. The sad part is other than the PTO that I've complained about since I've owned it due to the abrupt turn on and turning off it's been a really good tractor so far at only 150 hours very strong runs great no DPF filter no reason to stop the tractor for filter cleaning Regen just some little quirks like this that drive you mad LOL at least there's a solution but as usual it just cost more money thanks again for all the support and understanding just venting LOL take care