Fireworks, what could possible go wrong?

/ Fireworks, what could possible go wrong? #1  

Sigarms

Tractor
F3080
Just looking at the neighborhood, I'm scratching my head, let along putting your entire stash of fireworks next to the car not to far away from where you're setting them off...

/ Fireworks, what could possible go wrong? #2  
Hmm - that was a lot more than just a few fireworks. At the rear of that van.

/ Fireworks, what could possible go wrong? #3  
I laughed so hard, I almost cried. I wonder how they explained that to the insurance company. :ROFLMAO:

In my younger days, we would lay a couple of hoses out while shooting fireworks. One at each end of the house, with spray ends.

/ Fireworks, what could possible go wrong? #4  
About 15 years ago our neighbor 2 houses over had an above ground pool with heater installed. It had a propane tank that was about 4’ high and 5’ long, which apparently seemed to them to be an awesome place to set a board on top of and launch fireworks from.

:rolleyes:

Sometimes you can’t make this stuff up.

/ Fireworks, what could possible go wrong?
About 15 years ago our neighbor 2 houses over had an above ground pool with heater installed. It had a propane tank that was about 4’ high and 5’ long, which apparently seemed to them to be an awesome place to set a board on top of and launch fireworks from.

:rolleyes:

Sometimes you can’t make this stuff up.
No different than me as a kid in wintertime on the creek behind our house with an axe chopping through the ice to see how thick the ice was.

As I was swinging away with that axe, it dawned on me that this was a pretty stupid idea if the ice wasn't thick, and slowly shuffled away.

At least I was kid and understood the stupidity of putting myself in LOL

/ Fireworks, what could possible go wrong? #7  
No different than me as a kid in wintertime on the creek behind our house with an axe chopping through the ice to see how thick the ice was.

As I was swinging away with that axe, it dawned on me that this was a pretty stupid idea if the ice wasn't thick, and slowly shuffled away.

At least I was kid and understood the stupidity of putting myself in LOL
Did similar. Walked 8’ out onto ice over 6’ of water to check thickness when I was 4’6” tall.… hmmm…. Ice was only a couple inches thick. Smack to own forehead. Check ice at the shore next time. :)