Financing Financing Rates for April

/ Financing Rates for April #11  
MDM said:
Any hints on what the 2615 will be next month?

On the west coast it will be 0/60 for both 2615 gear and hydro, we just got the info. There are some differences in different regions, so confirm with a local dealer.

/ Financing Rates for April #12  
Hopefully it will be the same on the right coast. I think I have my brother in law talked into a 2615 HST w/loader and RFM. He would probably be better suited to the 2415 as he only has 1.5 acres, but he liked the 2615 better.

Does Mahindra have RFM's and tillers that could be included in the 0/60 financing?

/ Financing Rates for April #14  
AchingBack said:
Are you getting rid of the Kubota?

Oh no, I fell in love with my 2800 Kubota all over again this week when I was skidding some 12' long oak logs up out of a ravene. I looking at the 2615 for my brother-in-law. He is looking to buy a new tractor. I'm not really a brand loyalist. I like all tractors and I think they are all just about equal as far as quality with exception to most of Chinese stuff. My BIL only has 1.5 acres right now and really, the 2615 is overkill. He is looking to buy a bigger place though.

/ Financing Rates for April #15  
MDM said:
Oh no, I fell in love with my 2800 Kubota all over again this week when I was skidding some 12' long oak logs up out of a ravene. I looking at the 2615 for my brother-in-law. He is looking to buy a new tractor. I'm not really a brand loyalist. I like all tractors and I think they are all just about equal as far as quality with exception to most of Chinese stuff. My BIL only has 1.5 acres right now and really, the 2615 is overkill. He is looking to buy a bigger place though.

The BIL needs to drive both first. They feel a bunch different.

/ Financing Rates for April #16  
The Mahindrausa website no longer has the rebate information for each model listed. It now says to contact your local dealer for more information. What if you feel your dealer isn't being completely honest with you? Is there any other way of finding out, It appears to vary regionally, correct? Now that Im getting closer to closing the deal, the quote I got a couple weeks ago seems to have evaporated and now is $600 higher along with fees that are now showing up that werent talked about before. He said he gave me the wrong price? Just trying to get to the bottom of it and get my facts straight. I'm the trusting type and believe in being fair. The warm fuzzy I was getting is slipping away. Any input? I have another dealer closer to my house but this was highly recommended, I think its time to do some competetive shopping.

/ Financing Rates for April #17  
I'm confused....was the rebate in addition to the cash back for no financing....?? I need some pricing too, getting itchy, but if the models were put up in price, I'm back to looking at the two other brands again

/ Financing Rates for April #18  
There are basically three programs. Cash-in lieu went up on almost all models in April, so that is good. Customer Price Reduction applies to many models, and it stayed about the same. The last program is the finance rates/terms, which are even better in April than they were in March.

There will be a price increase soon, but I think that is expected. With fuel prices, steel prices and the weak dollar, I am surprised they have held the prices this long.

Due to all the variables on different models, I am not going to try to post all the program numbers here. Plus they vary a little between regions. When you call your local dealer, ask about the CIL or the CPR discounts. They are a specific amount per model, not some mystery number.