Financing Financing Rates for April

/ Financing Rates for April #1  

Farmerboy

Bronze Member
Tractor
Mahindra 85 / Ventrac 4500P
Any thoughts on the financing rates for April on the 2815 models? With recent Fed cuts, I'm hoping to get something lower than 3.99% on 5-years. In reality, I'd rather see 0% - I'm sure that would give sales a push.

/ Financing Rates for April #2  
Farmboy, Sorry buts thats a secret that Mahindra doesnt let out until april 1st. ( I have asked a few times).:confused:

Maybe I didnt twist the right arm ?:rolleyes:

/ Financing Rates for April #3  
Farmerboy said:
Any thoughts on the financing rates for April on the 2815 models? With recent Fed cuts, I'm hoping to get something lower than 3.99% on 5-years. In reality, I'd rather see 0% - I'm sure that would give sales a push.

On the west coast, there is a total of 1 (one) 2815 left in distribution stock. The $1250 customer price reduction combined with a $400 cash in lieu rebate, have made most all of these disappear. I doubt they will put 0-60 on this model next month as inventory is so low. Of course, I am often wrong! As Ernie says, they hold this info close until the last minute.

/ Financing Rates for April
I couldn't take it anymore. I've waited for over year and half. I've agonized and longed. Today I bought a 3215 with quick attach loader and backhoe. I am now officially part of Club Mahindra.

/ Financing Rates for April #5  
You won't be sorry. You have one nice set up there. Be sure to post some pictures.:D

/ Financing Rates for April #6  
Welcome abord Farmerboy. Nice machine and I am sure you will like it.

/ Financing Rates for April #7  
I'm crossing my fingers for 0% for 60. I've crunched the numbers, done the credit app and my dealer has one in stock in the right configuration. (2415 TLB) I'd pull the trigger today except 0% would put me in the same payment as I anticipate now, but id pay $2000 less over the duration of loan with 0%. That, and we still have 12 inches of snow on the ground. Frost might not be out of the ground until mid April or later around here at this rate.
With all the gloom and doom you see in the media, I don't think its out of the question to see better rates in April, but who knows. I'm sure it would help jump start the springtime tractor buyers after a long winter. Anyone else close to buying?

/ Financing Rates for April #8  
boxygen said:
I'm crossing my fingers for 0% for 60. I've crunched the numbers, done the credit app and my dealer has one in stock in the right configuration. (2415 TLB) I'd pull the trigger today except 0% would put me in the same payment as I anticipate now, but id pay $2000 less over the duration of loan with 0%. That, and we still have 12 inches of snow on the ground. Frost might not be out of the ground until mid April or later around here at this rate.
With all the gloom and doom you see in the media, I don't think its out of the question to see better rates in April, but who knows. I'm sure it would help jump start the springtime tractor buyers after a long winter. Anyone else close to buying?

I think your finger crossing will work, as I expect to see 0/60 on the 2415H and also the 1815H as of 4/1/08. If I were you, I'd contact the dealer and get your name on that tractor, then complete the sale next Tuesday.

/ Financing Rates for April #9  
I would have to agree with Dave on this one;) ...get the honey do list ready..

/ Financing Rates for April #10  
Any hints on what the 2615 will be next month?