Fighting 'Solar Farm' Installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Fighting 'Solar Farm' Installation #441  
So when I'm on a job with a crane swinging a load of pipe over me and the crane operator is a dope head. I have had many log trucks full of logs picked up by crane. Whole load at once.
Mary Janes should be treated like alcohol. You wouldn't want a dope head operating heavy machinery just like you wouldn't want an alcoholic.

/ Fighting 'Solar Farm' Installation #442  
That is brilliant. So rather than one eyesore you forced the tower company to build 10 eyesores.
Gosh grump...how'd you get to be so smart?
I went back to the county and said what the heck...200+ft. towers with flashing FAA red lights on top are much better than more short towers and antennas on EXISTING electric poles.
Thanks a lot for your wisdom!

/ Fighting 'Solar Farm' Installation #443  
So when I'm on a job with a crane swinging a load of pipe over me and the crane operator is a dope head. I have had many log trucks full of logs picked up by crane. Whole load at once.
Sober on the job applies to all drugs and alcohol.

/ Fighting 'Solar Farm' Installation #445  
From my experience, the Prosecutor has the most powerful office in the county. I've never seen a Coroner do anything other than call the Funeral Home or a medical examiner. A Coroner can't file any criminal charges.
A Prosecutor can really spoil somebody's day when the get an Arrest Warrant issued for that person and the offender has to suffer a one or two year legal process. Even if they are aquitted it's the process that ruin somebody's life.

/ Fighting 'Solar Farm' Installation #446  
The Coroner is a public official who is empowered to conduct inquests into the cause or manner of a person's death and to determine the identity of a person who has been found dead. The Coroner has a number of powers related to the investigation of deaths, the issuing of subpoenas and the conduct of autopsies.

/ Fighting 'Solar Farm' Installation #447  
From my experience, the Prosecutor has the most powerful office in the county. I've never seen a Coroner do anything other than call the Funeral Home or a medical examiner. A Coroner can't file any criminal charges.
A Prosecutor can really spoil somebody's day when the get an Arrest Warrant issued for that person and the offender has to suffer a one or two year legal process. Even if they are aquitted it's the process that ruin somebody's life.
Section 105.5
Coroner’s Arrest Warrant
A coroner may issue an arrest warrant after a finding of probable cause to believe that the person to be arrested
has feloniously caused a death.
IC 36-2-14-12. The coroner, after conducting an investigation of the death of a person by felony, may issue a warrant commanding a law enforcement officer to arrest and take before a court the person whom the coroner charges with the felony. The court shall proceed with the case as if the person had been arrested on a complaint made before it.
Caution: Although this statute does authorize the coroner to issue an arrest warrant, it is not recommended that the coroner do so. The statute seems to be a remnant of older law which the General Assembly has never repealed. The more reasonable method for the coroner to follow is to cooperate with the prosecuting attorney and present the results of the coroner’s investigation to that office to permit presentation of the case to the grand jury or to permit the prosecuting attorney to file proper charges and obtain any arrest warrant from the court.

/ Fighting 'Solar Farm' Installation #448  
I've never known an intelligent doper. They believe they're smart and they'll tell you so.
Yes...sobriety...all drugs & alcohol.
You don't think Elon Musk is intelligent?

/ Fighting 'Solar Farm' Installation #450  
Even if they are aquitted it's the process that ruin somebody's life.
Tell me about it. I know of a couple of cases where the woman lied just to jam a guy up; one of them spent a year and a half in jail waiting to go to trial.
They both were acquitted; yet the second guy still had to pay a fine, because she showed up at the same place and he didn't immediately leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.