FEL Joystick Parts

/ FEL Joystick Parts #1  

JWR

Elite Member
Tractor
MF 2660 LP, 3 Kubota B2150, Kubota BX2200, MH Pacer, Gravely 5660, etc.
I have a MF DL250 loader. The pivot point round ball (inside the base of the joystick) broke off of the pin. Web sellers say this is very common. I have not gotten home yet from the working trip where it broke, do not have the brand/model/part number off the joystick yet. Anyone have a good source for the small parts in loader joysticks? [This looks like a steel shaft with a head on one end where a approx 1/2" diam ball force fits on the round tip. This pivot ball point measures 1/2" diameter but I have no accurate size yet. Only thing missing is the pivot point ball.

Just asking around for joystick parts sources in your experience.

/ FEL Joystick Parts #2  
Must be a common problem. Everybody sells replacement assemblies, including Amazon, but can't seem to find parts. Not even from a dealer. Good luck.

/ FEL Joystick Parts
Update on this: I was 330 miles away from my dealer (at the farm where my MF2660 with DL 250 loader stays) and on the way home this afternoon I stopped at my friendly local Massey Dealer. He located the part on a diagram and parts listing in about 5 minutes and my replacement is on order. This dealer sold many tractors with DL 250 loaders starting around 2011 and looked up the records on replacement of the pivot point. Mine is the second one they have ever had to replace in 12 years. Easily found, easily replaced. Expects the part in 3 to 4 days and apologized because he did not have one in stock...sometimes things are way better than I feared.

/ FEL Joystick Parts
More on the FEL joystick part: got part costing $56 (vice $60 on eBay which might not have fit...) That is the GOOD news. The bad news is I failed to ask that the part be delivered "for stock" which would have been no-cost shipping. Ripped of by UPS who charged $20 to deliver a glorified golf tee. I learn fast...

So far as I can tell the MF2660 joysticks are Nimco but there is no name on them anywhere. I do know that the loader valve it controls is Nimco so most likely the joystick is too.