FarmTrac Tractors

/ FarmTrac Tractors #31  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Jim I sent you a PM )</font>

Thank you. I'll call you.

Jim

/ FarmTrac Tractors #32  
The Farm trac brand is a real reliable tractor and you shouldn't have any problems getting parts for them. if you have any questions feel free to ask.....

/ FarmTrac Tractors #33  
we have bought and sold over 20 of these tractors and we have not had the problems that you have had and it all boils down to the service tech that initially sets up the tractor . we appreciate you not knocking a really good tractor.

/ FarmTrac Tractors #34  
Lets not get into a pissing contest here. FarmTrac has their share of problems (trust me I know), but so to does every other brand. Farmtrac is moving ahead, they are coming out with their new "7 series" tractors this week at the Sunbelt Ag Expo (will post pics when I get back) and they have some other exciting products in the works. They are striving to be a big player in the market and making the right strides to get there.

/ FarmTrac Tractors #35  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Lets not get into a pissing contest here. FarmTrac has their share of problems (trust me I know), but so to does every other brand. Farmtrac is moving ahead, they are coming out with their new "7 series" tractors this week at the Sunbelt Ag Expo (will post pics when I get back) and they have some other exciting products in the works. They are striving to be a big player in the market and making the right strides to get there. )</font>

I am looking forward to seeing the pictures and reading the spec's and improvements.

Our FarmTrac Dealer here in Westminster only has one FarmTrac Tractor. He said two months ago he would have more in. So far... no tractors have shown up. Either he can't get them or he lied. This concerns me about availabilty of parts if they can't even get FarmTrac tractors in stock to sell. I don't want to get into another situation where I have a tractor sitting in the shop for three months waiting on parts, like the Shibaura I purchased. It is still in the shop waiting for parts and has been since August 10th, 2005, still no part in site.

Jim

/ FarmTrac Tractors #36  
In terms of parts availability, I had some sway chain issues with my new 270DTC, it took less than a week to get the first one in. When that came in we noticed it was a beefier sway chain than the original so the dealer ordered me another to get a matching set. That one took about 8-9 days. In the end I got two beefier sway chains all under warranty.

Eric

/ FarmTrac Tractors #37  
The Ford 3610 was manufactured n 1982 and 1983 model years, replaced by the 3910 in 1984.

/ FarmTrac Tractors #38  
My new 555 delivered June '05 quickly developed a serious hydraulic fluid leak at the reservoir where the suction line attaches. It turned out to be a bad "O"ring which was easily replaced under warranty by the dealer in the field in about one hour. It was leaking a quart a month. I don't have lots of hours yet, but I am happy with the tractor and the new sickle-bar mower I bought that has a hydraulic cylinder to raise/lower the sickle-bar using the remote outlet. The tractor is a great value and the dealer in Central NY provides good service which is what I was looking for. I also have a Ford 8N which Dad bought new in 1951. These are my retirement toys.

/ FarmTrac Tractors #39  
Looks like Farmtrac is in with SAME now?? Or vice-versa?
They had a SAME in the Booth with them at the Power Show in Columbus. The one next to it was a Farmtrac and was identical.

KO

/ FarmTrac Tractors #40  
The new 7-series FarmTrac's are built by SAME. FarmTrac will be handling distribution of SAME tractors in the states as well as building equipment for them painted red bagged under the "LandTrac" name. Go to FarmTrac's website and it has a little article about their partnership.