Everything Attachments Wait Time

/ Everything Attachments Wait Time
I'm no expert but those welds look beautiful in that raw metal photo!

Thank you, sir! We certainly have some talented guys out there crafting these fine attachments.
Travis

20200312_131400s.jpg

20200312_131346s.jpg

20200317_105345s.jpg

/ Everything Attachments Wait Time #22  
Hey man, I missed this, so I'm not sure if we've helped you yet.
Wicked 55 has been shipping lightning fast, like same day or next day.

The freight carriers do want pickup to be within 2-3 days of the attachments arrival.
Travis

Travis,

I replied via email to the receipt I received, so you would have order and customer ID information.

Thanks!

Matt

/ Everything Attachments Wait Time #23  
Got your reply, thank you very much!

/ Everything Attachments Wait Time #24  
The time was upon me. Bills paid down, vacation time aplenty, new diverter valve installed on my GC1710TLB and enough capitol to pick up 3 of EA's finest pieces and acquire all the materials for the tasks at hand this spring/summer/fall. Dreams of picking up a Landshark subcompact PHD, a Landshark Landscape Rake with guide wheels and the holy Grail...an EA 55" Wicked grapple. Wait times at an all time low for the folks at EA. A pleasant spring drive in my truck like a kid heading to the candy store.

The stars had aligned!

Then it hit...

The pandemic of the century.

The coronavirus has indefinitely suspended my plans for home and property improvement as it's ripples have forced me to be financially conservative. With my employment now in question and an uncertain future ahead I hope everyone is safe and smart out there. I'll get my EA stuff someday and it'll be all the sweeter for the wait that I'll have endured. Keep up the great work EA team. I hope we all get through this safely and everyone lands on their feet. God bless.

/ Everything Attachments Wait Time #25  
the same here, I've got the cash. luckily my job is pretty "essential", **** i'm getting more over time than I have all year. i'm not worried about the virus, just the people. the only reason i'm not ordering is i'm not sure if the place I was going to have it shipped to will be open to receive it.

/ Everything Attachments Wait Time #26  
Hi Travis, what is the wait time for the 6 foot rear blade, also what is the max offset distance, tia scott

PS got the wicked grapple last year, it is a best made and designed attachment I have ever used

/ Everything Attachments Wait Time #27  
I couldn't take it anymore, I ordered my 55" rr grapple today! ssqa latch plates came in today, selector valve is supposed to be here Wednesday. once the grapple gets here i'll measure it up for the hydraulic hoses. I may be the first with a wicked grapple on a Kubota b7100

/ Everything Attachments Wait Time #28  
Congratulations! I am sure you will find plenty of uses for it on that B7100!

/ Everything Attachments Wait Time #29  
Well I ordered the 60 inch root grapple Friday. Travis said they are building them this week. Should have mine at least next week. Glad the Kubota person sold the Landpride I was buying. When I looked at the LP the second time was like, WOW the EA is much nicer unit.

/ Everything Attachments Wait Time #30  
I will be doing some tests with my light weight king kutter sub soiler this weekend. If it doesn't do the job, I will likely be calling EA next week. I want to go deep before I disc. I hope they have one in stock.