Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast
#1,221  
Our inventories are coming slowly back up. As some of you may know, demand has increased drastically above our normal expected growth, and Covid has slowed down things (but not stopped it!) on production and delivery. So we've been basically turning units back out the door as soon as they arrive from the factory to customers who pre order or get notice of delivery and order the same day they hit our pavement. But we are getting a few units in stock now as deliveries improve. We have plenty of our new PowerPlasma 25xtr's in stock. We also have some PowerTIG models in stock for those wanting to cross over into TIG. New MIG deliveries are scheduled in the next few days. Let me know if you are interested and we can get something going your way.

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #1,222  
Has anyone here used the i-imig 230i? I can't seem to really find any reviews of the thing, just a couple useless unboxing videos. I can find reviews of the 200, but not the 230.

#1,223  
It's one of our most solid units. Very popular. Hard to keep in stock. Maybe everyone's using theirs and don't have time to post because of the money they are making? lol. Dunno otherwise.

#1,224  
It's that time of year! The annual black friday sale will happen Starting Friday until...
You'll see discounts of 20 to 25% on most products from original list price. If you want to know which ones, wait till Friday as we are still working on the models and the exact amounts.

Of course as always, call me personally for any additional deal you need on consumables or upgrade kits. See my number below.

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #1,225  
I love a good deal! Just ordered my first ever welder today - a power I-mig 200. Looking forward to learning how to use it.

#1,226  
Let me know when you get it and I can help you set it up.

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #1,227  
. You gotta love personalized customer service.

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #1,229  
Appreciative Everlast owner suggestions: (MTS251si)

1) Buy direct from Everlast vs Amazon. The price to you will be ~ the same, service surely easier.
2) Order the cart when you do. It suits Power i-MIG 200 and is well priced for what you get.
3) Include drive rolls for other wire sizes
4) rtfb and put some time in, not just to set up. It'll help big if you have q's for Mark.
5) Appreciate Mark even if you don't need him .. yet.
6) rtfb some more. There's too much there not to.
7) Be sure your LWS has tips for Binzel vs only Tweeco MIG guns or order some.
8) Appreciate 'euro-quick'.
9) Keep reading. It only gets better.

btw, I looked up Pete's purchase. I really like the price, but also very much like the outputs and duty cycles. "Sweeet."

#1,230  
No, with Amazon, the prices are usually higher (and are now) and you pay taxes. Unless you live in Cali, I can save you taxes. I can combine shipping costs as well and offer better discounts on accessories in general.

Our 15, 24, and 25 MIG guns, the TWECO tips interchange with 11 series or 11H. If you have a 251Si, later gen, it has a 36 gun and uses a 16 series tip from Tweco IIRC. For the 15 series nozzles, you can get them from MANY local welding suppliers, and even places like Harbor Freight and Northern. Or us, or Amazon (and there you can save $ for bucket fulls of consumables) Or your friendly tool truck stealer. The 24 is available as it used by multiple companies and the 25 is more available on nozzles than it used to be, and is easily found online.