Euro/Global to Skid steer/SSQA adapter

/ Euro/Global to Skid steer/SSQA adapter #1  

Hay Dude

Super Star Member
Top Poster Of Month
Tractor
Challenger MT655E, Massey Ferguson 7495, Challenger MT535B, Krone 4x4 XC baler, Kubota F3680 & ZD331 Ram 5500 Cummins 4x4, IH 7500 4x4 dump truck, Kaufman 35’ tandem 19 ton trailer, John Deere CX-15
Want to buy an adapter to go from global to SSQA. Local dealer wants $1,000 for 4000lbs capacity.
Found this one on Ebay for 1/3rd the price with 3500lbs capacity. I’m sure its inferior Chinese, but $700 less is a LOT less. maybe take a chance since I wont use much? Only need for snow plow.

Says “John Deere/global”

I thought these 2 were different. I though John Deere has a pin on style that is different from Global?
It looks like global, but sometimes pictures are not of the exact piece.

/ Euro/Global to Skid steer/SSQA adapter #2  
Found this discussion about the Global vs JD and someone said it's not the same. The spacing on the lower tabs is different.

Maybe if you contact the seller, they can provide you some measurements? Although, for that money, I think I would still get it, even if I had to re-weld the bottom tabs.

/ Euro/Global to Skid steer/SSQA adapter
Shipped to me for $334 is so cheap it’s hard to resist, versus driving 100 miles and paying $1,000.
Sometimes THAT much savings is worth a shot, but still confused about fitting. From picture it looks same. Sent question to seller.

/ Euro/Global to Skid steer/SSQA adapter #4  
Looks indeed very close and it's common for the Euro quick attach to have quite a bit of wiggle room.

/ Euro/Global to Skid steer/SSQA adapter #5  
From Image Searches, and previous threads on here, this is John Deere:

artillian_quick_attach_pallet_fork_set_john_deere_jdqa.jpg
JD Titan jdmp-dims-1.jpg

This is Euro/Global:

global_carrier_555.jpg
Global Euro.jpg

Screenshot 2022-11-24 14.00.07.png

Last edited:
   / Euro/Global to Skid steer/SSQA adapter #6  
We have Kubota SSQA on our Ford's, because I worked at Kubota and brought home the distorted ones. Make it fit, I did. In fact, made it to where it'd fit three tractors. I would never do something like that, I did too, yep I did.

Attachments

• IMG_20220904_183127.jpg
    IMG_20220904_183127.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 95
   / Euro/Global to Skid steer/SSQA adapter #7  
The eBay item looks more like global to SSQA simply going off the bottom pins that JD seems to have for their setup in my opinion...

/ Euro/Global to Skid steer/SSQA adapter #8  
Want to buy an adapter to go from global to SSQA. Local dealer wants $1,000 for 4000lbs capacity.
Found this one on Ebay for 1/3rd the price with 3500lbs capacity. I’m sure its inferior Chinese, but $700 less is a LOT less. maybe take a chance since I wont use much? Only need for snow plow.

Says “John Deere/global”

I thought these 2 were different. I though John Deere has a pin on style that is different from Global?
It looks like global, but sometimes pictures are not of the exact piece.
John Deere has 3 types of QA systems: Global, SSQA, and Hook & Pin. They also have adapters for Hook & Pin to SSQA. There may also be a Global to the others. The ebay Item you showed is Global to SSQA. I am reminded though of this caveat: These adapters tend to be quite heavy and take away a considerable amount of loader lift capacity.

/ Euro/Global to Skid steer/SSQA adapter #9  
Shipped to me for $334 is so cheap it’s hard to resist, versus driving 100 miles and paying $1,000.
Sometimes THAT much savings is worth a shot, but still confused about fitting. From picture it looks same. Sent question to seller.
I interpret this as "JD with the global" to SS. Doesn't JD offer the global in Europe?
That eBay picture sure looks it's global on the tractor side and not anything like the JD (US) that I've had or seen.

/ Euro/Global to Skid steer/SSQA adapter #10  
Technically, the proper name is Euro quick attach but for some reason, JD like to call it Global and create a whole lot of confusion.

Euro-Quicke-Brackets.jpg