Electrically dead Boomer?

/ Electrically dead Boomer? #1  

Ssequels

Tractor
Boomer 40, Deer 2210, Ford 8N
I just purchased a Boomer 40 a few weeks ago and so far it was a good tractor. I was cleaning some things near my tractor and the instrument panel ended up getting hosed over. Probably should have been move careful, but didn't think a bit of water would hurt things. Afterwards, the keyswitch would not engage the starter, but it would make some of the dash lights flash. I decided to let it sit overnight in case it needed to dry. Since then nothing. I still have 12.9 volts on the battery, but no electrical activity. I checked small fusebox under the left panel and those are fine. The manual shows a 50amp maxifuse somewhere near the starter and have not located that one yet. There are quite a few relays under the dash. Is there a way of testing them? I'm pretty handy with my old Ford 8N, but this one has me confused.

/ Electrically dead Boomer? #2  
Welcome
I would start by taking both battery cables off and wire brushing both sides of cables and attachment points, then reconnect & try again

/ Electrically dead Boomer? #3  
A blown fuse would be a cheap fix but I don't think that's it. It is possible you still have moisture somewhere that's not evaporated. If your tractor is run by a computer this could be worse than you imagine. Most tractors can take sitting out in the rain but I have no idea what direction your water spray could have come from or the amount of force behind it. Figuring that out will go a long way toward deciding where the water got in. Water and electricity don't mix well.

/ Electrically dead Boomer? #4  
I just purchased a Boomer 40 a few weeks ago and so far it was a good tractor. I was cleaning some things near my tractor and the instrument panel ended up getting hosed over. Probably should have been move careful, but didn't think a bit of water would hurt things. Afterwards, the keyswitch would not engage the starter, but it would make some of the dash lights flash. I decided to let it sit overnight in case it needed to dry. Since then nothing. I still have 12.9 volts on the battery, but no electrical activity. I checked small fusebox under the left panel and those are fine. The manual shows a 50amp maxifuse somewhere near the starter and have not located that one yet. There are quite a few relays under the dash. Is there a way of testing them? I'm pretty handy with my old Ford 8N, but this one has me confused.
Do you have an operator's manual? They often have wiring diagrams in them. Otherwise see if you can find a shop manual or may be someone who has a wiring diagram will post it for you.