electric vehicles

/ electric vehicles #101  
I’ve wondered why the owner of the vehicle needs third party to activate features paid for.

I asked a friend that pulled his battery in his on star pickup when he would be away as a deterrent.

Why can’t on star just disable it in you garage until you say otherwise?
Never made lot sense to me either.... of course you do know that OnStar only works over Verizon cell service.. Customer here locked his car keys and had to have it towed 60+ miles to get in OnStar service range...
They charged for tow but unlocked it for free 🤡

/ electric vehicles #102  
The point was self explanatory.

The Post distorted the infrastructure law’s rule on impaired driving technology

No
Your point was totally obscured by you babbling about Easter bunnies, tooth fairys and hiring millions of workers and trillions of dollars to be able to have vehicles remotely shut down.that’s all ridiculous.
How that makes any sense is obviously only in your head
Hence I asked what your point was.

/ electric vehicles #103  
No
Your point was totally obscured by you babbling about Easter bunnies, tooth fairys and hiring millions of workers and trillions of dollars to be able to have vehicles remotely shut down.that’s all ridiculous.
How that makes any sense is obviously only in your head
Hence I asked what your point was.
At my age I will never own a electric vehicle.

My point was self explanatory.

The Post distorted the infrastructure law’s rule on impaired driving technology

/ electric vehicles
What does this say about an electric car?????

1708498242209.png

willy

/ electric vehicles #106  
gas_car_horse.jpg

/ electric vehicles
My point is the TESLA van is at a GAS PUMP!:ROFLMAO:

willy

/ electric vehicles #109  
Hate to spoil your fun, but that vehicle is stuck in mud. Has nothing to do with gasoline
Nice try though…🙄
Hate to spoil your fun but I think the point he was making was sometimes and in some instances old technology is better suited than new technology. A horse is much better than a car or truck for traveling on a muddy dirt road. I can remember in my youth people using a team or horses to pull a horse pulled heavily loaded wagon out of the mud.

And yes the horse could have carried gasoline to the vehicle as well as extract it from the mud.

The automobile and truck have evolved over the years. Four wheel drive with differential lock will allow cars and truck of today to go about anywhere the horse can.

Who knows what the future automotive industry hold for us? Toyota says they are bringing a 800 mile battery for vehicles on line in the near future and are spending over 6 billion dollars to construct a manufacturing facility in Randolph County NC. Will vehicles with a 800 mile per charge get us out of our internal combustion driven vehicles?

Our forefather embraced technology that would improve their lives and life styles. It seems the people of today prefer to go the opposite direction and resist new technology and say why change something if it was good enough for my grandparent it is good enough for me.

/ electric vehicles #110  
Hate to spoil your fun, but that vehicle is stuck in mud. Has nothing to do with gasoline
Nice try though…🙄
Doh! Ya got me there! :rolleyes:

Car gets stuck. Some people look at it and say "My horse never got stuck like that".

Transition to new technology always has some resistance.

Do you own an EV?