Eicher Tractor Replacement Parts Source????

/ Eicher Tractor Replacement Parts Source???? #1  

treedawg

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota M6800, Yanmar YM2000
I found a seemingly good deal on a Eicher 364NC 35hp diesel tractor.

Good looking tractor mfg'd in India sometime in the 2004.

Try as I might I can't find a source for replacement parts. I even located a post where someone was searching for an oil filter.

Is anybody familiar with this tractor??

I found this tractor while shopping for a diesel Yanmar mini tractor to work in the woods ETC. Parts are plentiful for the Yanmar but that doesn't seem to be the case with Eicher.

td

/ Eicher Tractor Replacement Parts Source???? #2  
im looking for a hydraulic pump for an Eicher 364nc, having no luck

/ Eicher Tractor Replacement Parts Source???? #3  
We saw a lot of Eicher tractors and trucks when we were in India in 2004. Here's a thread I posted back then with some photos:

Copied from Eicher's website just now:
2005 -
Eicher Motors Ltd. has disinvested the businesses of tractors and engines to TAFE Motors & Tractors Ltd. (TMTL)

Their website says Eicher's principal product now is Royal Enfield motorcycles plus some trucks in collaboration with Volvo.

I think you need to find a representative in India to track down what you need. I'm sure there are a lot of Eicher tractors still supported there - by somebody. They are durable and dead simple, so I expect they will have third-party aftermarket support like VW bug and early Jeep, and our 40 year old Yanmars, for many more years.

Keep us posted on what your searches find. I'm interested in keeping up with this.

/ Eicher Tractor Replacement Parts Source???? #4  
thanks will check it out.