New Holland TC40D
Just finished stuffing a bunch of eggs!
2015 Egg Hunt.JPG
Year ago egg hunt
2013 EB.jpg

/ Egg hunt #2  
So which one are you in that picture, Robert?:laughing:

/ Egg hunt #3  
I love the flyer! Very well and cleverly done!

/ Egg hunt #5  
I don't expect to participate in any egg hunt this year, but I did just finish making 2 dozen deviled eggs, which is also what I'd do with the Easter eggs after the hunt.

/ Egg hunt
From what I have heard from old timers, who were in the Dept when it was all volunteer back in the 1960's, we think this was about the 60th year for the egg hunt, best we can figure.

I love the flyer! Very well and cleverly done!

/ Egg hunt
Bird, we used to do boiled/colored eggs. Then 12 years ago a flat of eggs got mixed up; it did not get boiled. Fortunately one of us dropped one and figured out what happened so we could tell folks. We had already hid most of them(I think it was 6 or 7 crates of eggs total).

That was a little embarrassing to explain :D So we switched over to plastic eggs and candy.

I don't expect to participate in any egg hunt this year, but I did just finish making 2 dozen deviled eggs, which is also what I'd do with the Easter eggs after the hunt.

/ Egg hunt #10  
Bird, we used to do boiled/colored eggs. Then 12 years ago a flat of eggs got mixed up; it did not get boiled. Fortunately one of us dropped one and figured out what happened so we could tell folks. We had already hid most of them(I think it was 6 or 7 crates of eggs total).

That was a little embarrassing to explain :D So we switched over to plastic eggs and candy.

Just the time and effort required to boil and color that many eggs would be a good enough reason to go to the plastic ones.