Edited Title - Kubota L4060, LS XR4141, or ?

/ Edited Title - Kubota L4060, LS XR4141, or ? #11  
i would avoid a modern mahindra. if you go mahindra, get a 3 digit one.
What is a modern mahindra? I have 2 an 04 model 2810 with over 1100 hrs and a 2017 model 2538 with over 500 hrs , Both have been excellent tractors, You might want to explain what you mean by modern.

/ Edited Title - Kubota L4060, LS XR4141, or ? #12  
Thanks for the offer @DaBear3428 but I think I’m looking for something bigger.

MF 1635 seems a good size. 3k+lbs, 64.5” wide so 5ft implements will nearly cover tires, plenty power, pst transmission, easy 3pt hookups. One nearby for $17,900 just over 300hrs.

Might post in the MF forum to check out that price.
hope that works for you, but in the market today if it is a good deal jump on it fast.

/ Edited Title - Kubota L4060, LS XR4141, or ?
Used market seems to be slowing down around here slightly…or rather prices are coming down. Many are dropping $2-4k (20+%) in less than a week on FB marketplace. I’m hoping the trend continues.

The 1635 doesn’t have SSQA or rear remote. Passing on it.

There’s a Mahindra 3616 but it’s lightweight at 2560lb base without loader.

Still looking and researching…building a spreadsheet of specs and used pricing.

/ Edited Title - Kubota L4060, LS XR4141, or ? #15  
The 1635 doesn’t have SSQA or rear remote. Passing on it.

There’s a Mahindra 3616 but it’s lightweight at 2560lb base without loader.

Still looking and researching…building a spreadsheet of specs and used pricing.
i hope it does slow down the market has been nuts lately.

/ Edited Title - Kubota L4060, LS XR4141, or ? #17  
Why? Can you explain what you mean.
The only mahindra dealers i have seen are glorified lawn mower dealers with people who dont even know how to use their own computer system. I always have to explain how to search for parts for my tractor to them.

Thankfully, old enough mahindras are such good copies of internationals, you can order international parts.

My buddy has a 2014 ish mahindra 25 hp lawn tractor with back hoe. It was in and out of the shop so much due to poor manufacturing and deal incompetence, that he had to borrow my husquvarna lowes mower to get the work done.

The 40 series mahindra is very similar to an older machine like a 485 but with modern electronics on board. It would be the only model i would consider if only it had the mechanical injection pump.

plus mahindras have ZERO resale value if that matters to you. I was able to get 48hp with loader and bush hog for under $5000 used.

That being said, i would never buy a JD either due to their lobbying against right to repair.

Interestingly my local Mahindra dealer has always only carried Mahindra tractors, though he’s added Bad Boy mowers and Echo equipment.

My closest Kioti dealer is primarily a lawnmower shop, with a few smaller model tractors.

Point is it varies and we all have to gauge our local market.

/ Edited Title - Kubota L4060, LS XR4141, or ? #19  
The only mahindra dealers i have seen are glorified lawn mower dealers with people who dont even know how to use their own computer system. I always have to explain how to search for parts for my tractor to them.

Thankfully, old enough mahindras are such good copies of internationals, you can order international parts.

My buddy has a 2014 ish mahindra 25 hp lawn tractor with back hoe. It was in and out of the shop so much due to poor manufacturing and deal incompetence, that he had to borrow my husquvarna lowes mower to get the work done.

The 40 series mahindra is very similar to an older machine like a 485 but with modern electronics on board. It would be the only model i would consider if only it had the mechanical injection pump.

plus mahindras have ZERO resale value if that matters to you. I was able to get 48hp with loader and bush hog for under $5000 used.

That being said, i would never buy a JD either due to their lobbying against right to repair.
Ok thanks for explaining. My Mahindra dealer is great and My family has been dealing with them forever. Never had a problem.

/ Edited Title - Kubota L4060, LS XR4141, or ? #20  

just goes to show YMMV, I have had great service from my local Mahindra dealer, they sell mostly Mahindra and some bad boy equipment. repairs have been better than expected and I love my 5145.