Earth Tools Tiller Depth Roller

/ Earth Tools Tiller Depth Roller #1  

Maine Hills

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota B2650 BCS 749 Kubota RTV X1120
Earth Tools has announced their version of a rear roller depth control system for BCS tillers, the Earth Tools Tiller Depth System. Price is $550. Earth Tools

Three videos have been posted on YouTube.

Description of the TDS and assembly: Earth Tools TDS (Tiller Depth System) - Assembly and directions - YouTube

TDS in action: Earth Tools TDS (Tiller Depth System) in action - YouTube

Discussion of tillers with rollers and power harrows Power Harrow vs Tiller with TDS (or PDR) on walk-behind tractor - YouTube

Previous thread about the BCS Precision Depth Roller: https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/2-wheeled-tractors/395788-bcs-tiller-depth-roller.html

/ Earth Tools Tiller Depth Roller #2  
Good videos. Everything I learn though makes me want to scrounge and save pennies for a 30" R2 Power Harrow one of these days.

Right now, I have a 26" rototiller for my BCS, and no depth control.

-otus

/ Earth Tools Tiller Depth Roller #3  
Would this work to cover seeds spread out with a spreader by shallow tilling half an inch or an inch deep? I only have the moldboard plow as a soilworking implement and was thinking of getting the power harrow but this looks good to me and I dont have a lot of money to spend! :thumbsup:

Earth Tools has announced their version of a rear roller depth control system for BCS tillers, the Earth Tools Tiller Depth System. Price is $550. Earth Tools

Three videos have been posted on YouTube.

Description of the TDS and assembly: Earth Tools TDS (Tiller Depth System) - Assembly and directions - YouTube

TDS in action: Earth Tools TDS (Tiller Depth System) in action - YouTube

Discussion of tillers with rollers and power harrows Power Harrow vs Tiller with TDS (or PDR) on walk-behind tractor - YouTube

Previous thread about the BCS Precision Depth Roller: https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/2-wheeled-tractors/395788-bcs-tiller-depth-roller.html

/ Earth Tools Tiller Depth Roller #4  
MaineHills, the 1st 2 videos were removed by original poster. That is pretty curious. Did you have a chance to view them?