Early morning Fox

/ Early morning Fox #11  
Last trip to Yellowstone, my wife and I enjoyed watching a fox in the tall grass trying to catch some kind of rodent, rabbit, or whatever. All we saw was the fox springing around like on a pogo stick. One of the funniest animal sitings I have witnessed.

/ Early morning Fox #12  
Rode four wheeler down to mother in laws one night couple weeks ago and a fox came out from under storage shed and just trotted across her yard, down driveway, and under fence into pasture. Would've thought he'd run but he just casually trotted away. Most of the ones we see are more gray than red but have seen red ones in the past. I have never heard of a vole. What is that?

/ Early morning Fox #13  
Small field rodent. Kind of a mouse thing.

/ Early morning Fox #18  
Cool photos.

Several years ago, I was turkey hunting on our place. I was walking down a narrow four wheeler trail and a rabbit almost ran across the toes of my boots. Just as I saw the rabbit a Fox was a few feet behind, hot on his heels. The Fox was maybe a foot from me. I don’t think it ever noticed me.

I continued on and sat down against a tree maybe 300 or 400 yards away in the edge of the woods. Just as I about to make a turkey call, the fox walks through the middle of the pasture with the rabbit dangling from his mouth. We seldom see foxes. This incident was five or more years ago and I think that was the last fox I have seen.

/ Early morning Fox #19  
I've got a resident fox too. Beautiful animals.

02020141.JPG

He's practicing his "Fox Show Stance"
12290194.JPG

/ Early morning Fox #20  
Cool pics... I need to set up my game cam again.