Dump trailer prices

/ Dump trailer prices #43  
I just purchased a 14K, 14ft dump trailer. The price was $11500 plus tax & fees. I looked all around and only found 1 at a dealer near me (I went out 150 miles looking). The price is the price, no dickering. When I picked it up they said if I hadn't called and told them I was on my way down to get it, their other store had a customer that wanted it. If you can create a shortage of anything the price will go up. Right now there is a shortage of just about everything. The prices will come down, but not to the level they started at. So in the mean time if you want it or need it you will have to pay the price to get it.

/ Dump trailer prices #44  
You should check out a MAXX-D next time around. At least with there brand you are getting what you are paying for. All these other brands are crazy expensive and you still get cheap quality. They have quite a good selection Dump Trailers

/ Dump trailer prices #45  
Looked up Maxx-D couldn't find a price on a 14K 14ft dump. Only spec I found different was 3" chanel cross brace was 12" in spaced on max-d and 14" on big tex. Would be nice to compare price too. Their dealer network wasn't very close to me either.

/ Dump trailer prices #46  
It's been a few years but Texas Pride beat everyone else when I was shopping.

/ Dump trailer prices #47  
Last year at this time we were looking at 14' 14k dump trailers. The local dealers carry PJ & Big Tex. They were both around $8500 give or take, plenty to choose from. Then our garage fire happened and all of a sudden the dump trailer wasn't a priority at the moment. Then about March when it became barn cleaning season again, it did. Not trailers to be found and the price had gone up by $2000 if you could get one. Kept looking finally end of April I had a doctor's appointment and drove by the one dealer at 3:00. They had gotten 3 in about noon. Already sold one. And had two more calls, but since I was there and ready to write a check, they let me have my choice of the two. And since I had been dealing with them in the fall and I was paying by check, they could forgo the credit card charges/financing all that good stuff. They let me have it for $10,100. We debated waiting it out to see if it would go down. I see now the price is 11,300 and we've been using the trailer for 8 months.

/ Dump trailer prices #48  
People are paying with monopoly money right now. Time will tell how long until monopoly money dry's up and people have to go back to work.
That's something I'd like to know. How many guys on here have gotten free money in the last 18 months? Come on... fess up. No lyin.

/ Dump trailer prices #49  
Trailers are also hot commodities when it comes to theft at the moment... several I know gave list trailers this year.

My next trailer I got half the mind to order it in bright orange, that way when it gets stolen it’ll be that much easier to find amongst the sea of black trailers out there. I’ll probably conceal a tracking device in it too.