Dual Rear wheels

/ Dual Rear wheels
Well i want to thank everybody for all the info
I guess if it was meant to be you just go purchase what you need instead of having to make it. I'm done. Time to buy a skid steer. Should of bought it to begin with. Thank you for all the information. Its very apprcted. Best, Joe

/ Dual Rear wheels #22  
Try the liquid ballast in rears, keep the bucket on and low to the ground.
Use the seat belt until you feel comfortable using the machine on slopes.
Duals on that little tractor are for looking cool in parades .

/ Dual Rear wheels #23  
The 50% calculation is not correct. Assuming the 50% ballast fill is at the axle center line. What if the center of gravity is 4 inches above the rear axle center line.

/ Dual Rear wheels #24  
The 50% calculation is not correct. Assuming the 50% ballast fill is at the axle center line. What if the center of gravity is 4 inches above the rear axle center line.
Even then it didn't make sense. The weight in the tires on the downhill side is balanced by the weight of the tires on the uphill side. It's items above the axle on the centerline of the tractor that make it tippy, engine, cab, operator, etc. Plus having the tires half full makes the tractor more prone to tipping when using the loader.

/ Dual Rear wheels #25  
I may have a faulty recollection, but my recollection is that a 35hp or larger tractor is recommended to run a 12" auger. I'm in Middle Tennessee. I broke a bunch of ordinary metal shear bolts last summer augering 12" inch fence post holes and that was with me stopping to break out rocks as they cropped up in the auger holes.

/ Dual Rear wheels
Never had any issues with the auger. It tears right through even on idle. But does not matter. Just talked to my salesman. Tractor is gone tomorrow. Bought a tl12v2 Takeuchi track loader with impliments. Really don't get buying a tractor at all with what i know now. Not really strong enough to do much with. Should of bought the loader to begin with. My salesman was right. Thanks for all the info. Joe

/ Dual Rear wheels #27  
Just a slight bit of difference in machines;
a 26 hp 2500pound tractor versus 111 hp 12-13,000 pound tracked loader.

/ Dual Rear wheels #28  
Never had any issues with the auger. It tears right through even on idle. But does not matter. Just talked to my salesman. Tractor is gone tomorrow. Bought a tl12v2 Takeuchi track loader with impliments. Really don't get buying a tractor at all with what i know now. Not really strong enough to do much with. Should of bought the loader to begin with. My salesman was right. Thanks for all the info. Joe
Now aren't you wishing you'd have taken a name other than JoeMahindra1626?

/ Dual Rear wheels
Ha. Absolutly but I think I might be able to change it. If not that's OK. I'll get another tractor but it's going to be a bigger one for sure. At least the largest in the 1600 series. It was nice for things like taking the garbage cans to the front gate with the driveway being 2000ft long and i do like the boxblading. I'm not much of a ranch person yet. Ha. I'm a M.D. but I'm trying to get there. I really do apprct. All the info. I should of gotten it before i bought the 1626. But it's a nice smaller unit. I guess it comes down to what you want it for. Same for everything in life.

/ Dual Rear wheels #30  
I made my own, it really wasn't that hard. I have the same issue, brush hogging on a serious slope. Some of which must be side hilled. I run the outside tires 5psi lower than the inners so they only act as outriggers and really don't take any weight.