Driver's License... What Vehicle did you use?

/ Driver's License... What Vehicle did you use? #51  
gr 10 in 1980 ... drove parent's car ... family car

1969 chevy CHEVELLE, 4 dr, auto, 350 cid, bench seats, tree shift, bronze/goldish colour ... looking back, it was a good car

/ Driver's License... What Vehicle did you use? #52  
49 Dodge 1/2 ton PU.

/ Driver's License... What Vehicle did you use? #53  
I tried with my 1955 Williys M38A; however, they wouldn't let me because it didn't have doors, so went with 1977 Toyota Corolla.

/ Driver's License... What Vehicle did you use? #54  
I used my own 1979 Dodge Monoco that I bought for 600 and replaced intake gasket, u joints, torsion bar, brakes and patched rust with fiberglass. Did this all with my lawn mowing money back in 1985 when I was 16-17. Passed first test...

/ Driver's License... What Vehicle did you use? #55  
Was in 1966, used dad's 1964 Chevy 1/2 ton pickup. Straight six, three on the tree.
I had been driving it for months around job sites before I took the test, so I aced the test.

/ Driver's License... What Vehicle did you use?
Many passed with 3 on the tree manual… something long gone.

Mirror image of grandma’s Buick…

B9848F95-F4E5-4AA4-A6D6-85F18667126C.jpeg

/ Driver's License... What Vehicle did you use? #57  
First try, 72 chevy truck, nothing powered, with a three speed on the column. Didn't pass LMAO (thing steered like a uboat).

Second try (like the next day lol), chevy citation, automatic, passed with flying colors).
Well, actually the type 7 U boats had electric power steering. Our 71 ford XLT pickup didn't have power steering either just like your Chevy. Yes, no power brakes, and 3 on the tree too. It was well synchronized though. Dad did not believe in Automatics or any power accessories. But apparently the U boat designers in Germany did. :) And I passed the drivers test on the first try.. No too high of a score though as I remember. But a passing one.

/ Driver's License... What Vehicle did you use?
Uncle kOua is that you???

/ Driver's License... What Vehicle did you use? #60  
No too high of a score though as I remember. But a passing one.
I believe it was the parallel parking that nailed me with the truck. Never took drivers ed, and I never had to use that "manuver" nor practiced it with the truck. The chevy citation was a breeze though LOL

On a sidenote, came across a new Toyota Supra on the road the other day (been a while since I've seen a supra) Honestly, hated the new design, but reminded me of a old buddy that had one in the late 80's (used at the time, older, and I liked driving that car over the truck LOL). Fell over dead when I went looking to see what I could buy one for now, particularly one from the 90's.