Draw Bar

/ Draw Bar
Boy, you guys are good, and quick too. I just looked and found one of the drawbar locks in a TSC catalog, but it was $29.95. Where do they sell the ones for $12? Thanks a lot everyone, I really appreciate it.
Joe W.

/ Draw Bar #12  
homelogo.gif

Joe,

If you can't buy this locally at TSC or Quality Farm, you can call SpeeCo customer service at 1-800-525-8322, ask for Kelli and they will send direct {must be prepaid}.

I believe the price now is about $20. plus 5 or 6 shipping. {you only need one to lock the bar in place}

18-35197-JD5205JFMsignaturelogo.JPG

/ Draw Bar #13  
Bird
You should put some <font color=orange>orange</font color=orange> paint on it before John puts some <font color=green>green</font color=green> on it./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

18-30594-ronssig2.gif

/ Draw Bar #14  
Shucks, Ron, it ain't time to paint it yet; I've only been puttin' it off for 5 or 6 years./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Bird

/ Draw Bar #15  
Joe,

I made something using a spare top link. Just bent some 12mm (1/2 inch) threaded rod thru the spare end of the top link, and down into the 2 end holes of the drawbar.

Works better than the the bracket idea because I can tip the trailer back and the ball remains vertical.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Neil R.