DPF

/ DPF #21  
I just sold my Mahindra 2538 and am about to pull the trigger on a RK55SC. Can you advise if the DPF in these tractors are covered under the 8 year powertrain? After reading the documents on the RK site, it seems as if the 8 years also includes emissions components as well. Can anyone confirm or have any warranty documents from RK?

Thanks

Hi Threepoint.

1. RK37s come standard with one set of remotes, 2nd and 3rd set optional, $249 each
2. RK37H (cab and open station) - cruise control will be standard beginning with October deliveries. No draft control, no HST sensitivity. working on telescoping hitch arms. Work light, upgraded seat (same that is on RK55), RimGuard standard (when loader purchased).
3. 3rd Function valve kit option $749. Yes, joystick is pre-wired.
4. Turn radius: With brakes, 95", without brakes, 116"
5. Overall length with loader - 156" (13')
6. Prices with loader - RK37S - $19,998, RK37H - $21,998, RK37S Cab - $24,498. RK37H Cab - $25,498.

/ DPF #22  
I just sold my Mahindra 2538 and am about to pull the trigger on a RK55SC. Can you advise if the DPF in these tractors are covered under the 8 year powertrain? After reading the documents on the RK site, it seems as if the 8 years also includes emissions components as well. Can anyone confirm or have any warranty documents from RK?

Thanks

Good question. I have the RK55S. Here's what it says in the Operator's Manual that comes with it:

[WARRANTED PARTS]
This warranty covers engine components that are a part of the emission control system of the engine as Delivered by Engine to the original retail purchaser, Such components may include the following:
-Fuel injection system
-Electronic control system
-Cold start enrichment system
-Intake manifold
-Turbocharger systems
-Exhaust manifold
-EGR system
-Positive crankcase ventilation system
-Hoses, belts, connectors and assemblies associated with emission control systems
-Exhaust gas after treatment (Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)

Hope this answers your question.

/ DPF #23  
That's exactly what I was looking for I appreciate that. what does it say about transmission coverage if I opt for a hydrostatic I wonder if the hydrostatic portion the Transmissions covered under the powertrain as well

/ DPF #24  
It is a true 3rd function. The joysticks on the 37 and 55s come standard wired with a switch on the handle. The raise/lower and bucket tilt operate the same and the switch moves the 3rd function, in this case squeeze/open the grapple.

None of the three RK37s on the lot at the Spring Hill, FL location have a switch on the loader handle like the RK55s do.

Is this a new development that we'll see on future RK37 build dates, or does the upgraded handle only come as part of the 3rd function kit for the RK37?

/ DPF #25  
That's exactly what I was looking for I appreciate that. what does it say about transmission coverage if I opt for a hydrostatic I wonder if the hydrostatic portion the Transmissions covered under the powertrain as well

This is as written on their site:

Included in the RK Tractors Powertrain Warranty –
Engine: cylinder block, cylinder head, valve covers, oil pan, timing gear covers, flywheel housing, emission
control components and all parts contained therein. Powertrain: transmission, transmission case, differential
and axle housings, clutch housings, MFWD front axle assembly, and all parts contained therein (does
not include external drivelines, dry clutch parts, or steering cylinders).

So, transmission would be whatever your tractor had, whether it was 'Shuttle Shift' or 'Hydrostatic'.

/ DPF #26  
None of the three RK37s on the lot at the Spring Hill, FL location have a switch on the loader handle like the RK55s do.

Is this a new development that we'll see on future RK37 build dates, or does the upgraded handle only come as part of the 3rd function kit for the RK37?

Good question, the switch comes with the 3rd function kit.

/ DPF #27  
It is a true 3rd function. The joysticks on the 37 and 55s come standard wired with a switch on the handle. The raise/lower and bucket tilt operate the same and the switch moves the 3rd function, in this case squeeze/open the grapple.

No, it is a diverter valve. Hold the button(it is not a switch) and use the curl/side-to-side function on the joystick to operate the "3rd function." Not that that is a bad thing. I have one. It works great. Purchased the granite grapple through RK. I love it. I love the tractor. Can't beat the price for this level of quality. I have no need for a true 3rd function, diverter is fantastic. View attachment rkt.jpg