Dog pics

/ Dog pics #5,033  
How many folks here know what firm this is?
A highly reputable, most respected, very creative and dare I say literally geniuses well before their time.

/ Dog pics #5,035  
Mutts out today.
brt0500.jpg
brtdogs80502.jpg

/ Dog pics #5,036  
Not a dog picture (just yet) but a story leading up to pictures. We had to put our rescue down in December. We got her from a kill shelter in Downey CA. They had 500 dogs so you know they kill daily.

When we saw her we knew she was the one. She was very sick and the shelter vet said she was 9 years old. She probably had a week or less to live. We rehabilitated her and she lived 7 more years! Best girl EVER!

The interesting part of this story is that we drove 2 hours to get her in one of the worst storms to hit SoCal in years.

This morning we are driving 2 hours to pick up Bailey from a Golden rescue shelter. Weather is predicted to be one of the worst storms to hit SoCal in years.

I think that there is an omen here. (y)

Pictures to follow later today.

/ Dog pics #5,037  
Not a dog picture (just yet) but a story leading up to pictures. We had to put our rescue down in December. We got her from a kill shelter in Downey CA. They had 500 dogs so you know they kill daily.

When we saw her we knew she was the one. She was very sick and the shelter vet said she was 9 years old. She probably had a week or less to live. We rehabilitated her and she lived 7 more years! Best girl EVER!

The interesting part of this story is that we drove 2 hours to get her in one of the worst storms to hit SoCal in years.

This morning we are driving 2 hours to pick up Bailey from a Golden rescue shelter. Weather is predicted to be one of the worst storms to hit SoCal in years.

🏆

/ Dog pics #5,040  

IMG_6702.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4764.jpeg
    IMG_4764.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 32