Dog pics

/ Dog pics #4,911  
Sorry for your loss! That is awesome he was able to do what he enjoyed for so long!

/ Dog pics #4,912  
My 95yo dad passed last night after a long decent into dementia. He raised, trained, trialed and sold BC's just for fun for about 50 years and we took in his old dogs after retirement. In 2005 my folks attended the world BC trials held in the Lake district in Great Britain. Here is a few photos of him and his collies. Now we need to say That-l-do dad, that-l-do. (ask if you don't know what that means)View attachment 830902View attachment 830901View attachment 830900 View attachment 830899View attachment 830898
Sorry for your loss!

Your Dad sounds like a great man and Father! 🙏🏻☮️✌🏻

/ Dog pics #4,913  
So sorry for your loss. It sounds like he loved what he did, and he will be loved again by his dogs and family hereinafter.

/ Dog pics #4,914  
To live to be 95 and get to do what you want to do almost all of that time is as good as it gets. To have family willing to help with the pieces at the end makes it even better. I believe guys that instill these characteristics in their children get a special place in heaven.

/ Dog pics #4,916  
My 95yo dad passed last night after a long decent into dementia. He raised, trained, trialed and sold BC's just for fun for about 50 years and we took in his old dogs after retirement. In 2005 my folks attended the world BC trials held in the Lake district in Great Britain. Here is a few photos of him and his collies. Now we need to say That-l-do dad, that-l-do. (ask if you don't know what that means)View attachment 830902View attachment 830901View attachment 830900 View attachment 830899View attachment 830898
Sorry for your loss, Arly.

/ Dog pics #4,918  
Our Sheltie taking a nap

IMG_2928.JPG