Dog pics

/ Dog pics #4,321  
I had a heeler that loved to roll in fresh cow chit. Took her to a roping that lasted till dark. Loaded up and let her in the truck. Started down the road and what! NO _ WHATS that smell!!!? Turn the light on and she's covered in fresh chit head to toe in my new truck! Somebody road in the horse trailer all the way home and it wern't me ha ha ha
I love how city people love to watch dogs rolling around in the grass and pushing their face and back into it. They think is so cute without understanding the dog is likely rubbing into a dead mouse, possum crap or much worse.

/ Dog pics #4,322  
I love how city people love to watch dogs rolling around in the grass and pushing their face and back into it. They think is so cute without understanding the dog is likely rubbing into a dead mouse, possum crap or much worse.
My yard it was usually a rotten crawdad that got clipped or smooshed with the mower.

I would usually have to just give her a bath and then sit and wait outside for her to show me where it is I kept a flat shovel in the corner by the sunroom just for that reason.

/ Dog pics #4,323  
27579B1F-CA56-450D-9139-6C94BD8F2B57.png

/ Dog pics #4,326  
Now that has to be a shameless product of photo shopping.(y)(y)