Does Kubota offer a loader attachment to attach MMM decks to?

/ Does Kubota offer a loader attachment to attach MMM decks to?
You shouldn't rely on hydraulics to hold an implement.

I see some very dangerous stuff going on here.

Same with just using a hydraulic jack on a car then going under it and working on it without jack stands or blocking.
That's why I'd use some way to lock loader cylinders in place, something like what Bobcat uses on their skidsteers....

/ Does Kubota offer a loader attachment to attach MMM decks to? #12  
Tractor Time with Tim had that on his YouTube channel not long ago. I don't think Deere made it.
Here is TTWT installing the load-n-go brackets on the deck. It is just for lifting the deck.

/ Does Kubota offer a loader attachment to attach MMM decks to? #13  

Same with just using a hydraulic jack on a car then going under it and working on it without jack stands or blocking.
An important point!

Many of the ideas suggested here, including mine, suggest lifting and tilting the mower deck to a convenient working angle with forks or bucket. Working underneath isn't necessary.

/ Does Kubota offer a loader attachment to attach MMM decks to? #14  
Kinda pricey but have you looked at a deck dolley? Easy option if you don't want to use the loader method

/ Does Kubota offer a loader attachment to attach MMM decks to? #15  

Did not see anyone going under the raised decks. Showing a good way to get blades removed without going under the deck.