Does Kubota offer a loader attachment to attach MMM decks to?

/ Does Kubota offer a loader attachment to attach MMM decks to? #1  

dieselbob69

Gold Member
Tractor
'21 Kubota BX2380
Driving by the Deere dealer the other day, I saw a neat feature on one of their SCUT sitting in front. The mower deck was attached to loader with their style quick attach system, and the deck was vertical , so it'd be super easy to service blades/ clean deck,etc. It was their drive over deck, looked like a couple flat bars attached to deck with a lip to attach to their quick attach style( it's round compared to Kubota's angle type SSQA). I thought it was a great idea, as the deck is securely attached and won't wobble/move around when cleaning or removing/attaching blades. You could accomplish same thing by flipping deck upside down on ground, but not keen on doing that and back doesn't appreciate it much....

/ Does Kubota offer a loader attachment to attach MMM decks to? #2  
Chain hooks on bucket.

/ Does Kubota offer a loader attachment to attach MMM decks to? #3  
How's this???...........

Cheers,
Mike

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 199
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 200
   / Does Kubota offer a loader attachment to attach MMM decks to? #5  
IMG_0390.JPG

/ Does Kubota offer a loader attachment to attach MMM decks to? #6  
Tractor Time with Tim had that on his YouTube channel not long ago. I don't think Deere made it.

/ Does Kubota offer a loader attachment to attach MMM decks to? #7  
I just pick up the mower with my forks and lift & tilt to a convenient angle.

/ Does Kubota offer a loader attachment to attach MMM decks to? #8  
Sounds like the land shark mower, I got a chance to see one up close and wasn’t really impressed. Lots of good reviews on them though from apparent users on YT though so who knows.

/ Does Kubota offer a loader attachment to attach MMM decks to? #9  
Driving by the Deere dealer the other day, I saw a neat feature on one of their SCUT sitting in front. The mower deck was attached to loader with their style quick attach system, and the deck was vertical , so it'd be super easy to service blades/ clean deck,etc. It was their drive over deck, looked like a couple flat bars attached to deck with a lip to attach to their quick attach style
So I am guessing it was not powered.

Mine is hydraulic, SSQA and six foot wide:
PA080005.JPG

Easy to check under the deck from the seat:
PA080010.JPG

/ Does Kubota offer a loader attachment to attach MMM decks to? #10  
You shouldn't rely on hydraulics to hold an implement.

I see some very dangerous stuff going on here.

Same with just using a hydraulic jack on a car then going under it and working on it without jack stands or blocking.