Does anyone own a SA425?

/ Does anyone own a SA425? #1  

Red_Ranger

Tractor
Yanmar SA425
I’m supposed to have my new SA425 delivered on Monday. The dealer called as he was coming back from Georgia with the tractor to tell me it did not have the dual rear remotes that we discussed prior to him picking it up, and made it seem like I would need to pay to get them and have them installed. Everything I’ve seen from their website says those are standard. My question is, was it standard on your machine or did you have to pay extra for them?

/ Does anyone own a SA425? #2  
I just looked at the brochure.
It lists rear remotes valve as an option

/ Does anyone own a SA425? #3  
rear remote is standard. I have an SA425 I did not pay extra for the rear remotes. Even says standard in the manual.
PXL_20220710_102340805 (1).jpg
PXL_20220710_102304920.jpg

/ Does anyone own a SA425? #4  
This video shows rear remotes as standard on the SA425.

/ Does anyone own a SA425?
Awesome! Thank y’all for your responses

/ Does anyone own a SA425? #6  
Congrats, You're going to love it. Post a pic or two when you get it! If you've operated other tractors you may notice the hydros are a little louder than you're used to. Took me a minute to get used to that but it normal for a Yanmar.

/ Does anyone own a SA425?
Congrats, You're going to love it. Post a pic or two when you get it! If you've operated other tractors you may notice the hydros are a little louder than you're used to. Took me a minute to get used to that but it normal for a Yanmar.
Will do! Do you happen to have a picture of where the controls are in the operator station for the remotes?

/ Does anyone own a SA425? #8  
I haven't explored getting the controls for the rear remotes to the loader stick. If you do and find a good option please share what you come up with. i haven't even used the rear remotes yet. Plan to this spring/summer with a hydraulic top link I bought for the box blade.
1672091112106.png

/ Does anyone own a SA425? #10  
Very nice, looks like you already have some work for it to do! Stick around on the site, we need a greater Yanmar presence on the site.