Do you own a wheelbarrow?

/ Do you own a wheelbarrow? #31  
I have none, always used carts, due to arthritis can't pick one up anymore anyway.
but...
I have a very close landscaper friend who beat cancer but it left him weaker and he has to pace himself. We are all in our 60's so
not like it's not normal for him to slow down anyway. He does a lot of garden mulching with wood chips in PA and has used a traditional one wheel or two
wheel wheelbarrow ever since I've known him. Last year I got him a rechargeable electric wheelbarrow for his mulching duties, and he really likes it.
Lots of companies make variations, his is one of the least expensive.

Good for lightweight material, perfect for mulch, though he said it doesn't dump as easily as a regular
wheelbarrow, though much easier on him. The latter being a primary consideration for conserving strength.
Now we may all be hale and hearty but if you are an ardent gardener and not mixing concrete or hauling large stones around, having an electric wheelbarrow
might be the perfect tool. Of course, so would a BX Kubota...but the wheelbarrow is a tad more affordable.
There are some very cool power wheelbarrows/dump carts out there if one's pockets are deep.

/ Do you own a wheelbarrow? #32  
Have heavy duty one well worth every penny.:thumbsup:
They also make comfortable chair,tip handles towards/on ground than set down but be careful you may doze off. ;)

/ Do you own a wheelbarrow? #34  
I have 3. One with a steel wheel for bringing firewood into the shop. One with a single HD rubber tire for general stuff. And #3 is a 2-wheeler I use in the horse barn, and use to haul mulch in the garden. #3 I've used enough I have replaced the wheel bearings, and replaced the tires with load range C trailer tires & tubes. I'd like to see everything in one pile I've hauled on that one... In fact, I'm not sure you could get it all in one pile... ;)

/ Do you own a wheelbarrow? #35  
I have one heavy-duty, 2 wheeler. Have had it for about 15 years. Actually bought a RTV to replace it. I was moving a lot of horse crap around. I use it occasionally now, when I don't want to start the machinery up for a job. Usually small clippings and mulch work. It still has a place on the "farm".

/ Do you own a wheelbarrow? #36  
I'll see your one-wheel barrows and two-wheel barrows and raise you with my...

Three-wheel barrow!!! Two wheels at the back and a pivoting front wheel.

I use it practically every day around my property.

Therefore, in the most respectful and mature manner, I say "NEENER NEENER NEEEEEEENER!"

/ Do you own a wheelbarrow? #37  

Therefore, in the most respectful and mature manner, I say "NEENER NEENER NEEEEEEENER!"

Show off! I say pics or it ain't real. LOL!

/ Do you own a wheelbarrow? #38  
Only in Tasmania would someone get so excited about their wheelbarrow....:D

so when does a wheelbarrow turn into a cart? on the 4th wheel? Or if you technically never have to lift it up, would a three wheeler qualify as a cart?

otherwise I think Wagtail is in the lead for most wheels per barrow.

/ Do you own a wheelbarrow? #39  

Harumph!

You think that's a wheelbarrow? Now this is a wheelbarrow!
PowerTrak-BestAngle-800.jpg

Steve

/ Do you own a wheelbarrow? #40  
I have 0. I haven't had one in decades. Not since I bought a tractor with a FEL.