Do you own a wheelbarrow?

/ Do you own a wheelbarrow? #41  
Show off! I say pics or it ain't real. LOL!

I am shocked! SHOCKED!!! That you would doubt my claim... So I immediately had to venture out on a cold Winters night and snap this photo.

Attachments

• IMG_0208.JPG
    IMG_0208.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 209
   / Do you own a wheelbarrow? #42  
I am shocked! SHOCKED!!! That you would doubt my claim... So I immediately had to venture out on a cold Winters night and snap this photo.

What keeps that thing from rolling away? Here in the Ozarks, it would be at the bottom of one of our ravines. We don't have any flat ground.

/ Do you own a wheelbarrow? #43  
I have a heavy duty one I bought at a yard sale 45 years ago. Had to replace the tire a few years back. Also a new-fangled convertible wheelborrow/handtruck:
1.jpg

I use them in places I can't get my tractor, like hauling mulch inside the garden fence and moving firewood from the driveway to the house.

/ Do you own a wheelbarrow? #44  
Certainly. One old 'barrow, bought in 1982 and with old wooden handles that are occasionally chewed on by a passing porcupine. But the old tire remains inflated and the wheel bearing are still good - so I've found no reason for a new shiny one.

/ Do you own a wheelbarrow? #45  

Oh yeah, forgot it's winter time for you. That is a serious looking piece of work tool. How's it dump with a wheel in the front? I'd think that it would keep rolling...LOL...

Thanks for the picture!

/ Do you own a wheelbarrow? #46  
I didn't think I would ever be fortunate enough to own a tractor with a loader so I bought a wheelbarrow. Two years later I got a loader.:)

I though it was weird that the new wheelbarrows made today had the handles so close together. They weren't this narrow when I was younger.

/ Do you own a wheelbarrow? #48  
We have one. A poly pan because we use it for stall mucking. Everything else gets the FEL treatment. I suspect next spring when it is time to do a lot of mulch the barrow will get a work out. It will be wet enough that I do not want to drive the tractor on the lawn.

/ Do you own a wheelbarrow? #49  
I have two and seldom use them unless moving dirt or mixing concrete. I prefer the one with two wheels in front.

/ Do you own a wheelbarrow? #50  
Used mine first time in a long time.
I try to avoid such silly things.