Do you know what this is?

/ Do you know what this is? #11  
It's a headache, just ask the guy giving it away.
It looks like yard art to me.
But it could be......

/ Do you know what this is? #12  
Needs fuel and battery is missing. Don't know much else about it but previous owner said it ran until parked,needs a good cleaning, new seat and paint touched up in a few places. Lumber and firewood in picture included but land and outhouse aren't. First come first served.

/ Do you know what this is?
Needs fuel and battery is missing. Don't know much else about it but previous owner said it ran until parked,needs a good cleaning, new seat and paint touched up in a few places. Lumber and firewood in picture included but land and outhouse aren't. First come first served.

It took me far longer than my pride would like to admit to figure out you were being facetious.

/ Do you know what this is? #15  
That would look amazing nose down in my pond. Or maybe all the way submerged somewhere close to the edge where you could see it.

/ Do you know what this is? #17  
It may be a JD commercial unit??

Attachments

• A2F18C23-3185-455E-A75C-AD76A174D2AE.jpeg
    A2F18C23-3185-455E-A75C-AD76A174D2AE.jpeg
    55.7 KB · Views: 58
   / Do you know what this is? #18  
Looks like 125$ a ton minus what it costs to deliver to scrap yard.

/ Do you know what this is?
That would look amazing nose down in my pond. Or maybe all the way submerged somewhere close to the edge where you could see it.

Yeah, actually, that sounds weirdly awesome.

/ Do you know what this is? #20  
I'm not particularly knowledgeable about these old machines,
That should be all the answer you need. Old machines are either a nightmare or labor of love, something you feel compelled to do, deriving great pleasure from finally getting them running.

I don't sense that about you.