Do You Know About the Bucket Zapper?

/ Do You Know About the Bucket Zapper? #11  
a costly attachment like this is asking for trouble, both in terms of safety to operator & mechanical damage to device or tractor
get an extendable power pole pruner then haul the brush piles w/pallet forks or grapple.

Last edited:
   / Do You Know About the Bucket Zapper? #12  
It's not a a flail or rotary type cutter. It has a shaft with high carbon steel blades. No debris flying like with that Lane brand rotary cutter and with the bucket on the tractor or the rake attachment it keeps limbs away from tractor. It can handle hardwoods and have cut up to a 6 inch limb to test it...all I can really say is it's a better and safer alternative to about any other product on the market...

/ Do You Know About the Bucket Zapper? #13  
lpmayhall:

hello, & welcome to the forum...am sure you'll get useful relplies
any tool has the potential of being useful, & good luck in what you decide, bb

/ Do You Know About the Bucket Zapper? #15  
If you've watched the video youd see it's nothing like the product you posted. First off it's not a rotary type cutter like a Bush hog... and it doesn't throw huge debris everywhere like one either...thanks for your input though...

/ Do You Know About the Bucket Zapper? #16  
Very unique product. Interested in details of how the cutter is design. Tractor mounted chainsaw limb cutters are the closest competitor. Pros and cons to each design.

Have miles of tree line to maintain. Always looking for a better, safer tool or method to help. Many of my trees and landscapes aren’t as cooperative as in the video.

/ Do You Know About the Bucket Zapper? #17  
Very unique product. Interested in details of how the cutter is design. Tractor mounted chainsaw limb cutters are the closest competitor. Pros and cons to each design.

Have miles of tree line to maintain. Always looking for a better, safer tool or method to help. Many of my trees and landscapes aren稚 as cooperative as in the video.

When cutting compared to a chainsaw type cutter is less debris being thrown back at you or your equipment. As it cuts into limbs the chips and debris are thrown away from the direction of the cutter.

/ Do You Know About the Bucket Zapper? #18  
First off if you've watched the videos youd notice its nothing like the rotary cutter youve shared.... thanks for your input though...

/ Do You Know About the Bucket Zapper? #19  
Well, I watched the video, and it shows no up-close details of the cutter head. I think many folks here on TBN would like to know and see exactly what it is and how it work other than just the description of "zapping" branches. More details would be quit useful.

2nd, this appears to be advertising. If you're the one making these devices, you might want to consider talking to the owners of TBN about advertising.