Do You Know About the Bucket Zapper?

/ Do You Know About the Bucket Zapper?
Bucket Zapper.jpg

/ Do You Know About the Bucket Zapper? #3  
Interesting... how often would it be used to justify the cost?

/ Do You Know About the Bucket Zapper? #4  
That guy in the video had it nice. How often is it that you can that close to the tree line..?

/ Do You Know About the Bucket Zapper? #5  
I like it, just wouldn't like all the bracches dropping on my tractor hood. How much does that thing cost ?

/ Do You Know About the Bucket Zapper?
He makes them. $3275.

/ Do You Know About the Bucket Zapper? #7  
Great for hunting lanes and roads.

/ Do You Know About the Bucket Zapper? #8  
This is for sale near me. It's been the best cutter I've seen on the market. No binding like with circle type cutters and no debris thrown everywhere like with rotary type cutters. It's faster and easier than hand held saws. Itll pay for itself with efficiency and ease of use in no

/ Do You Know About the Bucket Zapper? #9  
It is interesting. Have never used a cutter on a fel but have on compact excavator, flail mower head. Have used boom mower with flail cutter head on it on different tractors over the years. First can not tell what cutter action this is using, but my guess is sickle bar design. Did see it had issue with the pine tree limb. Wonder how it would handle oak? A flail mower has hard time itself with oak.

The point has been made about limbs dropping on the tractor, it will be only a matter of time with this set up before one hits and bounces back into the grill or into the fan from a side or bottom. Needed clearance is just not there for limbs of any size. Then the cutter may not handle limb of say three or four inches if not beneficial would it be?