Do you hate your rotary cutter gearbox shield?

/ Do you hate your rotary cutter gearbox shield? #31  
Since those were washed(rust magnet), apparently they'll be painted for new EA cutters.

The ones shipped separately for you guys upgrading, will not be painted or washed.
They're getting a new batch started.
Travis
Got any recommendations for prep & painting? I plan to use Rustoleum rattle can. Thanks.

/ Do you hate your rotary cutter gearbox shield?
Got any recommendations for prep & painting? I plan to use Rustoleum rattle can. Thanks.
I'd wash it off good with a degreaser and allow it to dry. Rustoleum rattle can should do just fine!
Travis

Why not offer a painted version/option?
When deciding if we were going to offer them separate, for guys who want to upgrade, it was decided to just offer it up for the best price, and not mess with painting them, or worrying about scratches and such. Also, our paint is one of the most behind areas in our factory, currently!
Travis

If your gearbox hood hasn't shipped yet, it should soon!
Travis

20221118_065120s.jpg

Xtreme Gearbox Hoods are starting to appear in the wild!
Travis

316266835_3095166954116038_8028305801187353613_ns.jpg

/ Do you hate your rotary cutter gearbox shield? #38  
Hope to have mine measured for ordering soon, and to get it by spring. Going to make shear pin replacements much more efficient I think.

When some of these show up in the wild, it would be nice if a You-tuber (or 2) could post up a quick little video.

Kind of confirm it for me that it'll help in the way I think it will?

/ Do you hate your rotary cutter gearbox shield? #39  
The Asian made decks may use the cheap PTO shafts but if you buy the USA made decks, they already have that hood. In fact, it looks like EA stole the design from at least Bush Hog.

/ Do you hate your rotary cutter gearbox shield? #40  
My bush hog cover does not have the cool EA logo so it is different. :ROFLMAO: