DO NOT BUY SOLIDEAL TIRES. (TRIGGER WARNING)

/ DO NOT BUY SOLIDEAL TIRES. (TRIGGER WARNING) #31  
Never a shortage of people with an axe to grind on the internet!!

/ DO NOT BUY SOLIDEAL TIRES. (TRIGGER WARNING) #32  
Never a shortage of people with an axe to grind on the internet!!
5 years ago I said that I wasn't going to buy another tractor until I had a place to keep it under cover; but the old one got so that I broke something every time that I used it. Now I'm telling myself not to buy new tires until I get a place to keep it under cover... the walls have been up for two years but we all know what happened to the price of lumber. Now that I have my sawmill I should be able to finish it.

/ DO NOT BUY SOLIDEAL TIRES. (TRIGGER WARNING) #33  
Sounds like the rubber on everything I have ever bought from Harbor Freight.
Then why continue to keep buying from them?
Even heard “fool me once….” ?

/ DO NOT BUY SOLIDEAL TIRES. (TRIGGER WARNING) #36  
The factory tires on my Kubota were weather cracked at 4 years old...a result of always being outside.
My rears weather checked so bad over a winter (5 months) and barely 30 hrs of use that they offered a full credit and wanted them back to do so.
Problem was that had no more available.
None to be found anywhere! And man have I tried. all over USA, Canada and overseas.
I finally got a cash settlement and am still on the hunt.
And on scary tires.

/ DO NOT BUY SOLIDEAL TIRES. (TRIGGER WARNING) #37  
^^^^
When my father bought his L2800 new in 2008 he was pretty proud of it. He'd owned dozens of tractors around that size in his lifetime yet this was one of the nicest he ever had, and his only HST. The first thing I noticed was a baseball sized bulge in the sidewall of one of the rears. He took it back and they replaced it, but with a different brand so the treads weren't the same. They achieved the goal though, of holding the tractor off the ground.

Maybe I'm too picky yet if I bought a brand new tractor I would want the tires to match. Either find another like this one, or buy two of another brand.

/ DO NOT BUY SOLIDEAL TIRES. (TRIGGER WARNING) #38  
That's interesting, I have been selling Camso skid loader tires and tracks for years with no issues. I have Camso SKS 732 tires on my personal skid loader and like them.