DL95 Loader Hose Dilemma

/ DL95 Loader Hose Dilemma #1  

WranglerX

Elite Member
Tractor
MF GC1715
I have a hose leaking on my DL95 loader, its about 34 inches long and goes from the "B" port at cluster at floorboard which is for the loader arm lower/float "T" connector....

Believe it to be a 1/4 inch line as it connects to the Safeway S40-2 quick connect (actually the S41-2 Male half - 1/4" FPT) ....

Does anyone know where i might get spec on hose so I can replace.... Spent a hour or more chasing around AGCO parts books and it seem there is not any diagrams or part numbers for DL95 hydraulic hoses..... At this point I am probably not going to pay AGCO with my first born son to get a new hose when I can have one made up for a lot less and I am not really happy with their lack of support for loader...

/ DL95 Loader Hose Dilemma #2  
If you have an hydraulic shop nearby or any other place that makes hydraulic hoses, just take the hoses with you and have them make a new one. Chances are you end up with an much higher quality hose than the most likely overpriced OEM hose.

/ DL95 Loader Hose Dilemma
If you have an hydraulic shop nearby or any other place that makes hydraulic hoses, just take the hoses with you and have them make a new one. Chances are you end up with an much higher quality hose than the most likely overpriced OEM hose.
Probably true, but nearest hydraulic shop is 35 miles away and next door to dealer.... But dealer probable will not have hose in stock...

Last edited:
Finally found parts book for DL95 loader if anyone needs it...

Unfortunately GOOGLE search can not find part number...

Last edited:
   / DL95 Loader Hose Dilemma #5  
In Spokane - House of Hose. 30 miles - one way for me. They can make anything I might need hydraulic. Take your old hose to the hydraulic shop and have them make you a new one. Be done with it........

In Spokane - House of Hose. 30 miles - one way for me. They can make anything I might need hydraulic. Take your old hose to the hydraulic shop and have them make you a new one. Be done with it........

Exactly.........

For what its worth also found out "Discount Hydraulics" can make exact hose to spec for $22.08 plus tax and shipping If I can identify correct fittings......... The 2 hour round trip and plus wait time and fuel costs ($16.00 @$3.99 a Gal.) makes online inviting...

Last edited:
   / DL95 Loader Hose Dilemma #7  
Time to learn about hydraulic fittings and figure out what you have so you can order the proper stuff online. Discounts Hydraulics also has a very good PDF file identifying all types of hydraulic fittings and how to measure and so on.

I recommend you use a set of digital calipers so it makes it easier to check if it's metric or imperial fitting.

Got the digital calipers, got the thread gauge, got the Discount Hydraulics PDF... Spent a hour with hose off tractor and on work bench, numbers are close but no match... Some of the diameter are as much as .020 off and that is just enough to leak and screw up threads or maybe not go together at all... Local O'Rilleys has Gates products, has correct hose and one correct fitting, and other fitting on hose does no match anything on Gates chart.... Guess its off to the big AG supplier down in the valley..

Last edited:
Solved... Has one made up down in the valley, not impressed with how it turned out, maybe if I have to do another I am going to different shop....