Price Check DK40 price quote?

/ DK40 price quote? #1  

newtattoobob

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B2650, Kubota BX1850, RTV900XT Worksite, Kubota U17,1942 Farmall H, 1950 Ford 8N
Today I recieved a quote on a DK40 with a KL1470 FEL on it with R4 tires. The price he gave me was $20,000. Does this sound like a descent deal? I also got a quote on a CK30 HST with a FEL and R4 tires for $16,800. How does this price sound? Thanks Bob

/ DK40 price quote? #2  
hi bob, just got back from shopping for kioti's ,dealer in northern indiana has a dk 40 listed for $17,000 not sure what loader is with it. ck 30 hst. $16,500 fel, industrial tires,hope this helps,jim

/ DK40 price quote? #3  
Our local ATV club just got a DK-40.

We are a Non profit so we got some help from the dealer and Kioti, and where asked not to spead our price around. But we got the 8.5 foot backhoe and a brush guard for not a great deal more than your price.

I have a 28HP 2810HST Mahindra with backhoe I bought in 2003, and I paid the same price as the 40HP 2004 DK-40 Kioti with backhoe.

People have been looking hard a Kioti . they are a good tractor and it seems like the dealers in New England want to sell. They are kicking the butts of everyone. I would check the price with other dealers in your area.

Dave in NH

/ DK40 price quote? #4  
Where are you located at? This can have a lot to do with price of tractors.

/ DK40 price quote?
I am located in northeastern Ohio. Bob

/ DK40 price quote? #6  
Bob,
I cant help you too much with the price as we only have one Kioti dealer in the area. I can say that when I was looking I went there and looked around. No one came out to help and when I went in and spoke to someone one inside I was told someone would be with me in a while. After 15 minutes of looking around I left.

My point here is that, for many folks, the dealer can be a really big part of the equation. I sort of wanted to get a Kioti when I started looking but I could not see myself going back to dealer like that.

You might check around and see what the final package price might be when you add in all the attachments you might want.

Good luck and post pictures of what you get.
Mark

/ DK40 price quote? #7  
DK 45 with the heavier loader 18,600

/ DK40 price quote? #8  
for what it worth I bought a DK40 with the 1470 loader and backhoe and also had angle iron welded on the inside of the upper edge and hooks welded on by the dealer (19 months ago ) . I paid 25K even . Hope this helps. John

/ DK40 price quote? #9  
I can not comment about the 40 Hp, but I am able co compare the 30 for you to the Mahindra.

In western PA. the local Mahindra dealer was asking 16,500 for a 3015 and fel.