Digging 400' Trench for cable

/ Digging 400' Trench for cable #61  
New bill my email this morning and it appears Comcast just jacked my rates another 10% with no explanation or justification. Now my poor wife will have to spend another hour or two on the phone paying hardball to get everything reset to a new plan. I can't even call them because I end up raging and cursing at the poor underlings who don't even have the power to fix the situation.

/ Digging 400' Trench for cable #62  
I maintain a $65 a month connection from my phone company to allow me to use my computer for accounting purposes but allows us to stream from Prime. I also maintain an Amazon prime account for shipping reasons. If my cable connection is increased any more I will dump it. I have enough to do that sitting in front of a TV is not a luxury I allow myself.

/ Digging 400' Trench for cable #63  
I used one of my forks to 'dig' a trench for a buried electric line. then just flip the sod right back into place.

/ Digging 400' Trench for cable #64  
Pay now or pay later after inflation. Do it right the first time. Experience has its value.

/ Digging 400' Trench for cable #65  
Little late to the party but we did not have any cable option or Starlink so last year, so we had a tower installed to enable line-of-sight to a local tower to get internet. We are maintaining 35 gb/sec and are in heaven compared to the years of satellite internet followed by DSL on copper that slowed to a crawl. Our 90' tower was not cheap at $6,500, but it was installed professionally over two days with a massive concrete base and American made galvanized components. I don't know if this will work for you or not, but it is perfect for us. It also allows us to install monitoring cameras for our property if we wish, and a tower is useful for many things including sitting by your firepit with your friends drinking beer and saying "Look at my big tower".

/ Digging 400' Trench for cable #66  
Little late to the party but we did not have any cable option or Starlink so last year, so we had a tower installed to enable line-of-sight to a local tower to get internet. We are maintaining 35 gb/sec and are in heaven compared to the years of satellite internet followed by DSL on copper that slowed to a crawl. Our 90' tower was not cheap at $6,500, but it was installed professionally over two days with a massive concrete base and American made galvanized components. I don't know if this will work for you or not, but it is perfect for us. It also allows us to install monitoring cameras for our property if we wish, and a tower is useful for many things including sitting by your firepit with your friends drinking beer and saying "Look at my big tower".
What kind of Internet is at this "tower" you are aiming at?

The fastest fiber speeds in my area is only ONE gbit/sec.....

You are saying you're 35x faster than the new fiber going in around alot Ohio?

/ Digging 400' Trench for cable #67  
What kind of Internet is at this "tower" you are aiming at?

The fastest fiber speeds in my area is only ONE gbit/sec.....

You are saying you're 35x faster than the new fiber going in around alot Ohio?

Safe to say he meant 35Mbps, just like you likely guessed.

/ Digging 400' Trench for cable #68  
Safe to say he meant 35Mbps, just like you likely guessed.
Yup...just looking for clarification to my "guess"