Diesel fuel storage tank

/ Diesel fuel storage tank #21  
Ken45101 said:
No, biocide should be fed to the dishonest politicians that do this sort of thing.

Ken

I assume you mean those politicians who suck up to the ag industry and farmers by mandating biofuels. However, given what the law is, biocides should be added at the refinery and maybe they already are. I would also assume that some growth occurs in the storage tanks of even the busiest truck stops but it is constantly being diluted every time we fill our tanks with this naturally adulterated fuel.

/ Diesel fuel storage tank #22  
I work for a farmer, and we had so many problems that we quite using biodiesel and by the way, I would think that the refiners would want bio fuels not farmers. Most people think farmers push ethanol, that also is wrong, that's a processing push also.

/ Diesel fuel storage tank #23  

This is the first fuel satation I buit .
This is a single drum system .
It is self filling so no need to dig out the tractor when you go to refill it .
Well there you have it I have just shown how vulnerable I am to suggestion or I guess you could just call it being stupid! Any comments? Sure there are!

I built this one several months later.
It is a dual drum system .
It to is self filling so no need to dig out the tractor when you want to refill it .
These are is so superior to a caddy that I would not trade either one of them for 2 of those caddys.

/ Diesel fuel storage tank

This is the first fuel satation I buit .
This is a single drum system .
It is self filling so no need to dig out the tractor when you go to refill it .

I built this one several months later.
It is a dual drum system .
It to is self filling so no need to dig out the tractor when you want to refill it .
These are is so superior to a caddy that I would not trade either one of them for 2 of those caddys.

Ok ill bite. Self filling!

/ Diesel fuel storage tank
Oh that's depressing I thought you had figured how they could self fill without buying fuel!

/ Diesel fuel storage tank #28  
One thing to keep in mind when buying large a quantity of fuel is the need for a winter mix to prevent the fuel from jelling. Don't get cought with summer fuel in the cold weather. Don't ask me, well, you know the rest

/ Diesel fuel storage tank #29  
One thing to keep in mind when buying large a quantity of fuel is the need for a winter mix to prevent the fuel from jelling. Don't get cought with summer fuel in the cold weather. Don't ask me, well, you know the rest

This is My second winter where I have been cought with summer fuel in my drum.
Not a problem since I don't need winter fuel until the temperature gets down to +14 which hasn't happened in the last few years.

/ Diesel fuel storage tank #30  
This is My second winter where I have been cought with summer fuel in my drum.
Not a problem since I don't need winter fuel until the temperature gets down to +14 which hasn't happened in the last few years.

Oh that cuz you use the whole white bottle PS right?;)