Did I see this correctly?

/ Did I see this correctly? #11  
Thanks Dave, I received all the info on the new changes today

/ Did I see this correctly? #12  
That sucks that they are doing away with the 2815. It had quite an advantage over other 28hp machines of the same class, especially with loader capacity. Now the 2816(2615) will not really be ahead of the competition as far as numbers/specs go. I guess I'm comparing the Kubota L2800 that I have. I almost bought the 2815 too. They should have moved the 2815 and made it a 3016 or something like that. Will the increased HP of th 2615 icrease on the PTO as well? I know Kubota bumped the HP up on the 2800/3400 for emissions, I think the new 2800s are close to 30 HP now.

/ Did I see this correctly? #13  
MDM said:
That sucks that they are doing away with the 2815. It had quite an advantage over other 28hp machines of the same class, especially with loader capacity. Now the 2816(2615) will not really be ahead of the competition as far as numbers/specs go. I guess I'm comparing the Kubota L2800 that I have. I almost bought the 2815 too. They should have moved the 2815 and made it a 3016 or something like that. Will the increased HP of th 2615 icrease on the PTO as well? I know Kubota bumped the HP up on the 2800/3400 for emissions, I think the new 2800s are close to 30 HP now.

The 2615 has always compared well to other brands 28-30HP machines, except in advertised HP. This will help even that up. As far as the 2815, the 3215 is the same with a turbo and it sells much better. It seems for most dealers that the people willing to step up from the 2615 made the step to the 32 much more often than to the 2815HST. I'm not sure why, but the market has proven that out.

/ Did I see this correctly? #14  
DavesTractor said:
The 2615 has always compared well to other brands 28-30HP machines, except in advertised HP. This will help even that up. As far as the 2815, the 3215 is the same with a turbo and it sells much better. It seems for most dealers that the people willing to step up from the 2615 made the step to the 32 much more often than to the 2815HST. I'm not sure why, but the market has proven that out.
I think people just like heard the sound of the turbo kicking in.....

/ Did I see this correctly? #15  
I haven't read up until now anything on the new 16 series of tractors. The web site doesn't have any info either, unless I missed it. I just attended an open house this last weekend at a dealer in Auburn, Maine and I didn't hear any mention of the 16 or see any brochures on it. How soon will they be all out? By the end of the year? When the new Cub-Yanmar was talked about they hyped what seemed like for months before the actual tractors started showing up. Interesting marketing.

/ Did I see this correctly? #16  
MajMac392 said:
I haven't read up until now anything on the new 16 series of tractors. The web site doesn't have any info either, unless I missed it. I just attended an open house this last weekend at a dealer in Auburn, Maine and I didn't hear any mention of the 16 or see any brochures on it. How soon will they be all out? By the end of the year? When the new Cub-Yanmar was talked about they hyped what seemed like for months before the actual tractors started showing up. Interesting marketing.

Basically they are the same as the 15 series, except the chassis paint will be black instead of charcoal and the hood decals will be different. They will introduce them one or two models at a time I think as production gets switched over and the pipeline empties/fills. Nothing exciting about this particular series update.

/ Did I see this correctly? #17  
Sergei said:
I think people just like heard the sound of the turbo kicking in.....
I know I sure do on my pickup.:D Just wish I had an exhaust brake.:cool:
hugs, Brandi

/ Did I see this correctly? #18  
What is a Tier 4 Emissions engine? Is it a so-called green engine? Any less HP because of it?

/ Did I see this correctly? #19  
DavesTractor said:
Basically they are the same as the 15 series, except the chassis paint will be black instead of charcoal and the hood decals will be different. They will introduce them one or two models at a time I think as production gets switched over and the pipeline empties/fills. Nothing exciting about this particular series update.

I just wish they would outfit the whole HST series with the quieter of the two hst trannys. I know my 2615's is quite loud comparatively...